"but mom" the girl whined.

"do I have ask you again?" the mother sternly asks, the girl huffs and tries to run back to her mom who behind the counter checking out costumers. as she runs right were the front entrance is, you and Johnny enter at the same time.

"woah!" the girl ran right into Johnny. Johnny quickly holds the girl still so she wouldn't trip over and fall.

"are you okay?" Johnny kneeled down to try to be at her height level. the girl nodded her head, you let out a few giggles.

"Luna! im so sorry about that" the mother leaves the counter and grabs her daughters arm and apologized.

"no worries, it's alright" Johnny gave them a big smile.

"Luna say you're sorry" the mother crouched down, Luna looked at the ground and then at Johnny.

"im sorry" she apologized. she put her hands behind her back and had those puppy eyes that kids usually do.

"like I said, it's okay" Johnny chuckles and pats the kids head.

"what's your name?" the little girl suddenly asks.

"im Johnny, nice to meet you Luna" Johnny smiles.

"who's the pretty girl next to you?" she asks and points right at you. Johnny turns back to look at you and giggles.

"she's my soon to be wife" Johnny giggles and puts an arm around your waist.

"aww you're engaged" the mother awed, the two of you nod.

"yep, I proposed exactly one month ago" he kisses the side of your head making you chuckle.

"when's your wedding?" the lady asks.

"we're hoping that's in six months, we're not really sure yet" Johnny chuckles.

"aww just let me know what day or the week it is and I'll give you guys a discount" she laughs, Johnny's eyes beamed.

"no, you don't have to do that" you and Johnny both days but she insisted.

"you two can call me Mrs. Jung" she smiled and shook your hand.

"just let me know if you two need anything" she says.

"mom, I have to use the bathroom. can I?" Luna asks her mother. Mrs. jung nods and Luna quickly rushes off.

"she's so adorable" you awed which made Johnny giggle.

"soon enough we'll have kids too. now come on let's buy the stuff that taeyong needs before he gets upset on how long we're taking" he takes your hand and you two walk through the aisles getting the materials that Taeyong needs.

while getting the materials, the front door rings mentioning that someone has entered or either left. this person entered the little store and looked around. he checked his surroundings trying to estimate how many people were in the store. then he slowly walks to the front and grabs a snack from the front to place it in front of the register.

Mrs. Jung smiles at him and grabs the snack to scan it. that's when her face instantly dropped. the male had a gun pointed right at her making sure to hide it from anyone else behind him. he pulls out a bag and tosses it on the counter.

"slowly put the money in the bag and I'll go" he sternly says. Mrs. Jung instantly nods, her hands shook violently as she took the money out of the cash register.

"mom im hungry!" Luna suddenly pops out of no where which freaks out the guy. he quickly grabs the girl violently and holds the weapon at the side of her head.