Grabbing the white blanket and pillow beside Jimin you layer his own blankets in the couch to make it extra plush for him to lay on, his body sinking into the mass of blankets.

"This is so soft Noona."

"Good."

With a warm smile you cover Jungkook up and give him his pain meds as he watches you with admiration, only his head visible underneath Jimin's blanket.

"I love you Noona."

"I love you too Kookie."

"Can I have a forehead kiss?"

"Eh? Sure you can!"

You lean down and give him a soft kiss on his forehead as he trains his tired gaze on the cartoons on the tv, Jimin's head leaning on your shoulder when you sit beside him.

"Are you ready to start?"

"Yep!"

"First...can I have a forehead kiss too?"

"Of course you can."

You lean over and place a kiss on Jimin's forehead too as he wraps his arms around you and sighs, his own whine sounding exactly like Jungkook's.

"I wish I could be lazy and lay in bed all day."

"You and me both..."

You both finally begin working on your papers on the computer as Jungkook looks over and eyes you sleepily, his body nuzzling deeper into the blanket.

"Noona?"

"Hmm?"

"Are you cold? You can share this blankie with me."

"Kookie I can't snuggle, I have to do some work today."

"Then can we snuggle after you're done?"

"Actually...I have to go check on my mom later..."

"Is she okay?..."

"Um...not really Kookie...but I'm hoping things will look up."

Jungkook wiggles his hand out of the blanket and tenderly begins rubbing your knuckles, his weak bunny smile warming the miserable feeling looming above your head.

"Then when you get back home, I'll give you the best snuggles. I'll give you my Kookie snuggles."

"That sounds like a plan. Now you rest, you're going to exhaust yourself."

"Okay Noona...I'll rest now."

"Good."

You and Jimin work on your assignments for a while until Jimin shuts his laptop and scoots closer to you, his head nuzzling into your neck.

"Jimin I'm still working."

"So?"

"Excuse me sir, I'm trying to finish a paper."

"Ssssso?"

You giggle softly and place a kiss on Jimin's lips as he draws his head back and blushes hard, his lips stretching into a wide smile.

"Jimin be patient I have to finish this then we can go to the hospital..."

"We should grab some dinner on our way back so you don't have to cook tonight. I don't want you exhausting yourself."

"But I enjoy cooking good meals for you and Jungkook...plus it saves so much money."

"Y/N I've already told you, we don't struggle with money."

"Why don't you? I-If you don't mind me asking!"

"Is Jungkook asleep?"

"Yeah..."

"Well...you see Jungkook's father, actually came from an extremely rich family, filthy rich actually. When I was fifteen years old instead of suing their family and exposing what their affluent son did to my brother and I, for the rest of our lives they are to provide us with this black card, and keep the amount paid in full forever."

"Woah...really?"

"Mhm. His family has so much money honestly this is chump change for them. They're the ones that brought it up they didn't want their companies and everything exposed, so I signed the agreement. I didn't really want to but in my position I knew they would take Jungkook from me if I didn't do it."

"Wow...I...I didn't know that..."

"It's good though, it's allowed me to always be able to take care of Jungkook. I want to teach him the importance of money and hard work, so honestly he doesn't know exactly how much we have, he just knows we don't exactly struggle for it."

"You're a really good big brother Jimin..."

"I...oh..."

You look over and see Jimin's face once again broke out in a giant blush, his arms wrapping around your waist in an attempt to hide himself.

"Thank you...that's the first time I've ever heard that..."

"Wait seriously?"

"Who would I hear it from other than Jungkook?"

Oh...

I guess that's right...

Now I get it...

Jimin keeps himself in the shadows so no one could take Jungkook with him...even though Jungkook's of age..he's still in the protective mode...that's so sweet...

(A/N): UwU chapter