My free period was almost over, so I began packing up. I left the classroom and walked to my locker, where Callum and I had agreed to meet so that we could walk to lunch together like we did everyday.

It looked like I had beaten him here.

"Hey there." A voice said from behind me.

I turned around, and there he was.

"Hey, hows your day been?" I asked, as we walked together towards the cafe.

"Boring as usual. I wish we had class together so that you could entertain me."

I laughed and responded "I think you have it the other way around, your the entertainer here."

"Oh really, cause you were the one texting me made up lullabies last night so that I would fall asleep. I never knew you were such the wordsmith." He laughed.

"Just one of my many hidden talents." I replied, giving him a small curtsy.

"Come on, lets get some food." He said, putting his arm over my shoulder.

I got a burger and fries, while he got two slices of pizza and we made our way to our usual table.

"So, you excited for tonight?" He asked, as he grabbed a fry of fo my tray.

"Hmm, what's tonight." I said, looking down at my nails. But I knew exactly what tonight was, and I was dreading it.

"Oh you know.. the party." He said, grinning.

"Oh that, forgot about that, I don't think I'll be able to attend. I have more pressing matters." I responded, giving him a mischievous look.

"Pressing matters like what? A new book?" His eyebrows raised.

"Maybe.."

He laughed and said "Sorry, but you already agreed so there's no going back."

"Do I really have to go? Can't we just hang out with Sara or something?" I pleaded.

"No, we're not hanging out with a six year old on a Friday night. We're gonna go to this party, get drunk, and act like normal teenagers."

I slapped my forehead dramatically.

"I have nothing to wear."

"That's fine, we'll go to the mall after school."

"You have an answer for everything, don't you?" I said with a huff.

"Yes, yes I do." He smirked.

-

School had ended, and Callum and I met up in the parking lot.

"How about you leave your car here, and we take my bike?" He suggested.

"Definitely not, how about you leave your motorcycle and we take my car?"

"I don't want to leave my bike here. I got it, you can follow me to my house, I drop my bike off, and we take your car." He said.

"Okay, that works." I agreed.

I followed behind Callum's motorcycle to the other side of town. We were stopped at a red light, when he turned his head in my direction and waved to me. I smiled, waving back. I watched him take off as the light turned green, and he looked incredibly hot driving his motorcycle.

We finally stopped in front of a medium sized raised ranch styled house, he parked and got off of his bike. I parked behind him as he approached my window.

"Wanna pop in and meet my parents? They've been begging me to bring you over, Sara too." He asked, nervously.

"I would love to." I responded, and opened my door.