32

5 months later

"Oh my god tae, i don't believe you just bring me to Victoria secret" y/n walk faster than taehyung to get far away from the shop they just get in a few minutes ago while trying to hide her face with her hair. Taehyung stop her and pinned her by the wall.

"Relax baby. Bra and panty is a must for tonight. Tonight gonna be special" he Whisper in a deep voice. Giving me alluring eyes

"Shut up" y/n push taehyung away and continue to walk faster.

"Relax y/n. It's just a bra and panty. People's wont get hurt by wearing it on the head" taehyung shrug his shoulder as he walking beside y/n in a normal rhythm due his leg is longer than y/n.

"People won't get hurt. But get embarrassed. It's not the right time for this tae and It's Victoria secret!"

"Hey, when is actually the right time to try?if i bring Jungkook, he won't even get 4 meter closer to that kind of shop. Beside, Victoria secret is nothing. Unless it's gucci"

"Urghh you're embarrassing me. Why did i bring you to go shopping with me in the first place again?"

"Because my sense of fashion is the bomb? Duh.."

"Right, urghhh i regret it big time"

"Na'ah you won't regret it for long as soon as i pick the dress and makeover for you"

"You better. I want it to be special tonight for jin's birthday"

"Yeah yeah whatever. But i bet he gonna be happy enough if you tie a ribbon on your head and say 'oppa, i am your present' duh" he said, cupping his face acting disgustingly cute while blinking his eyes repeatedly.

"You make me wanna throw up tae. I swear to my lunch"

"Whatever. Now let's get this serious and turn you into a decent human being. I didn't take a day off from my hectic diva job for this. Chop chop!"

My jaw drop as i almost curse at him. He's the one who start it first. Before following him. Y/n take a deep breath and let it out. Believing herself in taehyung.

"Yah, wait for me"

*******

6 hours. It's been 6 hours y/n were following taehyung through the mall. From one shop to another just to find the perfect dress, accessories, heels and even makeover for tonight.

Today is jin's birthday so y/n the other are making a surprise birthday celebration for tonight.

Getting some help from jin's dad for bringing him to the most expensive hotel at the town tonight for a 'meeting' (thanks to namjoon for paying and book it private just for the night) y/n gonna go to jin while holding his favourite cake and a few orchestra instruments playing a birthday song on the side.

Everyone gonna be there for the surprise and have dinner together. It was actually a simple dinner but in a expensive hotel restaurant And to think that y/n purposely didn't talk with jin for a few days just for make it out for tonight, make it more surprising.

"And you are set to go" the makeup artist said as she turned y/n around to face taehyung that been sitting on the couch since an hour ago.

"So how was it? Did i look okay?"

Taehyung put his phone back to his pocket. Jaw a jar.

"Wow"

"Oh tae, you didn't need to be that surprised i know i look beau-"

"I never thought you can ever look this decent y/n" he joke making the makeup artist burst in laughing.

"Stupid tae" y/n utters frowning. Pouting her lips as much as she can do.