#21

Taehyung was in the class focusing to his teacher.

Eventhough his eyes glued on the whiteboard,his head kept on playing the moment before.

Jimin's words kept on playing in his head like a mantra.

He purposedly turned back to put his things inside his bag while sneakily looked at Jimin who was sleeping at his place.

He turned back then focused back infront until their class ended.

After the class ended,he quickly walked out from the class to avoid Jimin.

He hid in the toilet to make sure he didnt bump onto Jimin.

But then,guilt started to engulf him.

He started to feel guilty towards Jimin of what he did to him.

He didnt realized what he did was actually wrong and because of his selfishness.

"I should apologize",he said to himself.

He took a deep breath then looked for Jimin until he stopped when he saw Jimin walked out from the school's office.

"Does the teacher punished him because of what happened earlier?",he thought.

Jimin stood infront of the school's office while looking at the red scratches at his palm.

"Its my fault!",Taehyung felt sorry to Jimin.

He decided to walk to Jimin but then he heard someone called him.

"Kim Taehyung!"

Taehyung looked at Yebin who was running to him before he looked back to Jimin who was looking at him.

"Omg!what should i do?!he saw me!"

He was stunned as he didnt know what he should do without realized that Yebin slapped his back.

"Where are you?!Yoongi hyung already arrived,lets go!",Yebin scolded  Taehyung then pulled him away.

Taehyung's eyes still glued to Jimin before Jimin broke the eye contact then walked back inside the office.

Taehyung looked down before he let himself being pulled by Yebin until they reached Yoongi's car.

--

Everyone inside the car went silent,like the morning before they didnt even talk to each other.

Yoongi felt like he should broke the silence.

He noticed Taehyung looked very dull as if something bothering him.

He cleared his throat then called Taehyung's name.

Taehyung heard Yoongi so he turned his head to look at Yoongi.

"Urm,are you okay?",he asked Taehyung.

Taehyung silently nod then looked back to the window while Yebin felt sorry for Yoongi.

She started to move closer to the driver's seat then talked to Yoongi,

"Urm..how about you,oppa?How's your day today?",she asked.

Yoongi blushed when Yebin talked to him,

"Am i gonna have a sibling's conversation right now?",he thought.

Yoongi cleared his throat then answered,