#14

Taehyung was at the library looking for some books for his revision.

When he finished collected all the books that he want,he looked for empty seats then put all of the books on the table.

He sat on the chair before he took his glasses off and rubbed his eyes.

He didnt have enough sleep since last week because he was busy studying for his quiz.

Suddenly,his mind reminded him of something that happened during class last week.

"Kim Taehyung and Park Jimin,both of you please come infront",the teacher called both of them.

Taehyung and Jimin walked infront followed by cheers from Jimin's friends supported Jimin.

Taehyung and Jimin stood beside each other even though Taehyung move two steps to the side cause he doesnt want to stand near Jimin.

"All the teachers decided to choose both of you as our representatives for the National English Essay Competition but unfortunately we only can send one representative only so I would like to ask both of you to send your essay to me by next week so that we can choose among both of you to represents us for the competitions",the teacher explained to both of them.

They both nodded after the teacher explained to them.

"You can go back to your seat",the teacher said.

Taehyung ogled his eyes to Jimin then went back to his seat.

Taehyung put back on his glasses then looked for references to support his English Essay.

He have to work hard so that he can beat Jimin.

And also so that his appa will be proud of him.

As he was studying,someone put his things then sat infront of him.

Taehyung looked at the person before he covered his notes quickly.

"What are you doing here?",Taehyung asked.

"What?This is a public library",Jimin replied before he took a book then started to read it.

Taehyung stared at Jimin suspiciously,

"What's his trick this time?"

He continue jotted down his notes while his eyes kept on shifting from his notes to Jimin to make sure Jimin didnt copied him.

Jimin noticed Taehyung kept on looking at him so he closed his book then looked directly to Taehyung.

"What is it?",Jimin asked.

Taehyung tried to cover himself from getting caught

He looked elsewhere then he looked at Jimin,

"What?",he asked Jimin back.

"Do you think i dont know that you kept on staring at me?",Jimin said to him.

Taehyung gulped but then he let out a fake laugh.

He pointed his finger to his chest,

"Me looking at you?"

Jimin shooked his head then ignored Taehyung.

He opened back his book then continue reading it.

Taehyung felt relieved that he didnt get caught for looking at Jimin eventhough he 'already' get caught.

"Dont worry,im not gonna beat you",Jimin said in a sudden.

Taehyung stopped from his reading then looked at Jimin.