#27

Hoseok and Yoongi were at a restaurant buying Taehyung's favourite food after they received the good news.

They both ordered their drinks while waiting for the food.

Yoongi was looking at his phone to check on his work when Hoseok suddenly spoke to him.

"Yoongi,i already found a place",he said.

Yoongi raised his head with his confused look,didnt get what Hoseok tried to tell him.

Hoseok managed to get Yoongi's attention,

"What place?",Yoongi asked.

"I dont want to live too long at your house cause i feel inappropriate and i dont want to disturb your family and also you",he explained clearly to Yoongi.

Yoongi felt something snapped in his heart when he heard that.

He tried to remain calm even though he hid his trembling hands with his voice started to change.

"So you mean that you're moving?",he asked again for confirmation.

Hoseok nodded,

"But i really want to thank you and your family for everything.You guys are so kind to me",Hoseok replied with a smile on his lips.

Yoongi took his time to control himself without Hoseok noticed it.

He tried to hold his tears but he felt his eyes started to become teary.

Hoseok noticed Yoongi was acted differently so he moved closer then looked directly to Yoongi,

"Yoongi,are you okay?",he asked.

Yoongi felt like he's gonna cry especially when he heard the question that can triggered him more than before.

"Im fine",he said before he stood then walked away from the table.

"Where are you going?",Hoseok asked.

"I need fresh air for awhile",Yoongi responded before he quickly walked out from the restaurant.

--

"I miss you so so much",Yebin said while hugged Taehyung tight.

She really missed her brother as they havent spend a lot of time together since the day Taehyung fainted.

"You're so annoying,release me you idiot",Taehyung tried to release himself from her hug cause he felt so uncomfortable as she began to hug him tighter than before.

"No no,you have to be a good boy",Yebin patted his head jokingly before she pinched his cheek.

"Appa please help me~",Taehyung begged Seokjin for help.

Seokjin just smiled as he really missed this scene and he understood how long they havent met especially for them who used to be together and also fight together.

Yebin was laughing as she was enjoying herself teasing Taehyung when she heard someone knocked the door.

Yebin looked at Seokjin when she released her hug while Taehyung exclaimed happily when he feel free.

The door opened when they saw Jimin entered the room with his shy look before he closed the door.

He bowed to Seokjin for respect before he came close to Taehyung.