The Spawn of darkness

Start from the beginning

Cinder: "You already give off that vibe. Now what do you want."

Wrath: "Oh I like you, but I'm simply doing what I was born to do."

There was a large amount of thundering footsteps as a small army of Grimm crested the hill and growled down at us. I gripped my staff a bit lighter as one of my Raptor's walked up to my side, his big claw twitching as he got lower into a stance.

F/N: "Kenny, back down."

He barked back at me with a growl before out of the group, Tyrian sprang out and charged Wrath with his blades drawn, laughing sicoticall. This also set off the raptor as Kenny charged out right behind him.

Salem: "Tyrian!"

F/N: "Kenny!"

Wrath just looked unamused as the two charged him. The two let out a battle cry as they laughed towards him ready to attack and to my and the others horror, in one swift motion he had Tyrian locked in one of his clawed hands while Kenny was pinned under a taloned foot.

Wrath: "Pitiful."

Tyrian still thought he had this as his scorpion tail quickly springs around and stabs Wrath in the chest. The alpha Grimm just looked amused.

Wrath: "Cute, my turn."

And with that he used his other clawed hand and rips the tail from the base of his back, shattering his aura as the faunas screams in pain as Wrath gripped it as the stinger was removed from his chest, the purple poison dropped from the wound and just healed over.

We did nothing but watch as Wrath held the stinger in his clawed hand and stabbed it right through Tyrian's neck, instantly breaking his aura and killing him. Soon after he threw the body at our feet and I saw him simply smile and crushed the windpipe of Kenny and killed him too."

Emerald: "He killed Kenny!"

F/N: "You Bastard!"

Hazel: "He just killed Tyrian too."

F/N: "Ya him too."

Salem: "You'll pay for that!"

Wrath: "Oh will I now? Last I checked sweetheart, you're not in control anymore."

He gestured behind him as the Grimm of all kinds growl and nash their teeth.

Wrath: "Except your little pets now, that just won't do. Now I'm going to give you an offer, join me."

F/N: "Sorry that's not an offer."

Wrath: "Oh it is, you can do it willingly or i can take you all by force."

We all backed up when he said this as I gripped my staff even tighter as Wrath walked towards them again.

Wrath: "So what will it be?"

I walked up to him, standing a few feet from him as I looked up at his eight foot figure.

F/N: "Well since you asked so nicely."

I held my staff up and it lit up with a light green glow.

F/N: "No, Tornado!"

And with that a massive wind blast shot out of the tip of my staff. The Blunt force of the attack sent Wrath flying back over the hill and caught a few of the grimm up in it as well. It was at this moment I turned to them and yelled.

F/N: "Run!"

With that we made a fighting retreat back to the castle, firing the grimm behind us. My grimm ran alongside us as we ran, taking down any that got close enough. taking down more and more grimm we were halfway there when a group of flying grimm landed in front of us. With them, now with two nevermore like wings sprouting from his back, landed Wrath, and he looked very unamused at our attempt to escape.