CHAPTER 27 - FOR YOU, MY LOVE

Start from the beginning

And I always appreciate a strong work ethic.

I have been meeting him and Ankit( his one more collegue who will be assisting him in the process), almost regularly between 4pm -7pm at the Leela palace business center with my legal team, ever since last Thursday.

For there is a lot to be done.

And all of us need to be on the same page and work in synergy to get this through, and we chose Leela as the central point for the meetings because it was not very far from Westin's head office, so incase we needed any records and documents and added support from the GM, it was easier to just get through it due to the geographical proximity.

He is actually a cool company, and I figured that out in the couple of break times we had in between our meetings and he was definetly one of those people, who were easy to get along with,and I think the fact that me and aadi were now getting to know each other a little better with all this time working together, Khushi was at comfort too.

This was very important to her.

Im still on that thought when my phone rings.

I smile as I pick it up and hear Khushi's voice come through a yawn - " helloo Arnav, im so sorry ,I kind of ended up sleeping whilst making the kids sleep..my eyes just opened, and I called you first minute...are you home yet?"

I lean back in my seat, her voice already calming my exhausted nerves - " no , not yet..i will be in like ten minutes I guess.."

"goshh Arnav, you must be exhausted, its been so hectic for you these last eight days, im worried that you are overworking yourself, just don't fall sick please..see its almost 1010 pm now and im sure you haven't eaten dinner too ", she spoke in a concerned tone.

I smile to myself.

I loved the fact that she was so concerned about me.

It made me fall in love with her again.

On that note - I think I have fallen in love with Khushi all over again - atleast a thousand times in the last eight days.

The fact that I wasn't able to meet her was another story.

But another true fact was that - hadn't hindered our connection.We were getting closer day by day, for I was spending all my spare time texting and talking to her, and ofcourse starting my days at 6am with her calls.

Those 30-35 minutes of our conversation during the beginning of my day were now becoming a habbit, it was like as if it was my pre-requsite to get my day going.

I heard her voice through - " hello??? Arnav are you there??"

I cant help but smile as I admit - " im here khushi..just lost in your thoughts.."

She chucked on the other end - " really?? How can you be lost in my thoughts whilst talking to me, is it even possible?"

I chuckled - " call me crazy..but it is..what have you done to me khushi.."

She chuckled, and then asked in a concerned tone - " tell me you haven't eaten na?"

I answer honestly - " not like a proper dinner but I did have a little snack around 630..before leaving Leela.."

She - " I guess this Westin deal is a lot of work no, aadi has been coming in late as well, only reaching in by 8 to see kids over dinner and then spend sometime with them before they hit the bed..and the kids are now after him to come in a little early tomorrow and to take them out to the play area and a dinner.."

I smiled to myself.

This was great news.

I spoke immediately - " ok, then can I see you tomorrow then for a dinner date maybe??