Chapter 26

Jessica strolled around school after school hours ended. Along with her, almost the entire school was present as everyone stayed to practice for the upcoming homecoming weekend.

When she saw Hannah occupying one of the benches at the canteen, she walked over there and sat next to her. But Hannah was busy crushing the laptop keys hard and fast.

"Wassup?" She asked her.

Tired, Hannah replied. "Just having a hard time choosing the prices."

Hannah had handed over the stuff to Kyle who had asked her to select the prices she desires to sell her stuff at.

"We could help, you know," Jessica said, tapping on the table. Hannah looked up at her.

Except for her, everyone was mad at her for hiding everything.
She, in fact, said if she were in her place, she also had not told anyone or at least would have tried to hide it.

"I've got it covered, now!" She replied blankly. And she indeed did. After she had decluttered her and Jane's stuff, it was a lot.

Jessica now slid next to her, engaging in helping her out. As soon as she was done, they talked about homecoming dance.

Jessica asked Hannah to join in but she politely declined.

"Why don't you try for hosting the game night?" She suggested.

"Hosting? Do I look like anchoring material?" She chuckled.

"Hell, yeah! You represented our school in a state-level debate championship." She reminded him of her achievement she had done at the beginning of last year.

"Yeah, my only achievement so far." Hannah shut the laptop and transferred it into her backpack. "Fine, tell me who is the co-host. I'll get my schedule with him."

"It's not decided yet." She stated. "Probably one of the seniors I guess. But I'll let you know as soon as I get to know. Meanwhile, I'll tell the in charge that we've got one of two anchors."

They got up and walked side by side to parking space.

"Wanna ride?" Hannah asked as she dug out her keys.

"Oh, no!" She declined, quickly checking her phone. "I'll already have someone picking me up."

"Who? Justin's at the football practice. So does Monty. Alex is busy with the band. Who are you going with?"

"Do you remember Ivy?"

"Of Hillcrest?"

"Yup! She wanted to meet me."

"Is this about the revenge scheme you had told us about?" She queried.

Jessica pursed her lips, thinking about it very deep as if she was about to tell one of the most important things. "Yeah!" she confirmed.

Honestly, Hannah didn't like the idea Jessica was planning to get back at Chloe. She, herself had struggled with Clay's demand and the aftermath was making her think if she was or was not a good person. She loves her friends and yet was cruel to so many people at the same time. One of them was Clay. And he made her think of it.

"I don't think it's a good idea," Hannah whispered. Jessica frowned, taken aback with her behavior.

"What happened to you now? We all wanted that, don't we?" She asserted, crossing her arms. "She is so awful to me."

"I know!" But she was not confirmed about it anymore. She remembered clearly that Chloe didn't make a scene after she spotted her at Bryce parties despite the fact she actually taunted Jessica to insult any of her friends who dared to gate crash. So, Hannah was very thankful to her. "But shouldn't we focus on our studies. We have PSATs."

"I know, too." Jessica scowled. "But are you siding with her?"

Stunned, she corrected. "No, never. It's just a suggestion. If you feel like doing it, go ahead. Just don't get yourself into trouble. These crazy rich people can be fucking dreadful sometimes."

"I would. don't worry about it." She said confidently. "I have been waiting for this since I can remember. Just how much I want to teach her a lesson as she doesn't leave me alone. Every then and now she had to make a comment on me which eventually makes me lose my mind."

"Ignore her as long as you could." She whispered though she wanted her to not to hear that.

A Porsche approached there, honking at them. They looked at the direction and Hannah saw a girl in the car, Ivy. She was wearing her school cheer dress, fine makeup and her blonde hair were tied into a high ponytail. She was wondering how Jessica and Ivy became acquaintances. Probably their mutual hate for Chloe was really strong.

Jessica hopped into her car and she drove it away as she watches her flee in amazement.

Hannah shrugged, pushing any thoughts that told her that what they were planning may turn on them. She hoped it wouldn't as she decided not to indulge between it. So she bounced on her motorbike, too and took off.

------

After Justin returned from the practice, he took a shower and quickly changed into his clothes. He was in a hurry so he didn't wait for any further announcement and after making sure that Zach would inform him of the details if he missed, he went to Monty who just got of the shower also.

"So you're ready?" He asks and Monty pulled in his t-shirt. They both then turned as they watch Clay changing into his.

"Anything for friends," Monty told him and both were observing Clay who was busy with his own stuff.
After Clay was done, he opened the door and walked out of the boy's locker room.

Monty wore his checked shirt upon his t-shirt. He and Justin followed, Clay. Alex joining them shortly after.

Clay reached his motorbike and before he could even put his key ignition, Justin yelled.

"Clay! Clay Jenson."

In response, Clay turned and gave an annoying eye roll as the three friends approached him.

He huffed. "What the fuck do you want?"

"Wanna have a chat," Alex replied.

"Well, I'm in a hurry so I think your chat can wait." He flatly spoke.

"Well, then, your wait can kiss my ass," Justin growl back, returning the glare with the same intensity.

"Fuck off" Clay turned to go away.

"What the hell do you want with Hannah?" Monty shouted, stopping him.

Clay spun, a little surprised. "What any of that has to do with you all?"

"We are her friends. Pretty sure you are well aware of that." Alex responded.

"So?" He made an uninterested face.

"So.." Justin stepped forward, closing the long distance between him and Clay. "Stay the fuck away from her.

Clay laughed sarcastically. "Who the fuck is senseless enough to get close to Hannah? I mean eww!"

"What the fuck, dude?" The three friends cringed angrily and Justin made the first move as he grabbed Clay by his collar who didn't seem scared or moved by him. It only made Justin angrier.

------------

Justin vs Clay? ;)

How's everything going so far? Don't forget to tell me and please vote. I do a lot of hard work so help me and support me by clicking on that star button.

It takes 5 seconds.

Sooooooooooo

VOTE AND COMMENT!!