Eighteen

Dasani

My blood was boiling. I mean, I definitely didn't want Kianna to go to prison but she had me fucked up. My temper gets the best of me one hundred percent of the time. Knowing the way Ki operates, she will fuck this girl. I got up and walked over to the mirror. "Stop stressing Dasani." I said to myself. Then, I had a brilliant idea. "Go join the fun."  The voice in my head said.

I took a shower and put on Kianna's favorite perfume. I made sure my skin was extra soft. I put on my diamond tennis chain she got me, and a long coat. Then, I slid into my red bottoms, grabbed the keys, and headed out the door. I pulled up to the house dripping in excitement. I saw a red Mercedes parked next to my car, so I knew the Cali girl was here. I took one last look at myself in the mirror before I got out of the car. "Showtime Sani." I said to myself as I got out. This could either go really right, or terribly wrong. I took a deep breath and pulled myself together.

I walked up the steps and rang the doorbell. I know I have a key, but I have a flair for the dramatics. A few seconds later, Kianna answered the door. Her smile faded a little. "What the fuck are you doing here?!" She whispered. I shrugged with a smirk, "I figured you needed a little help with this one." I pushed past Kianna and strutted into the dinning room. Cali was sitting at the table sipping what I assumed to be Hennessy. This bitch was bad. "Damn." I said eyeing her.

"Hi I'm Cali." She said smiling. I nodded. "I know who you are, I'm Dasani." I turned to look at Kianna who was leaning against the pillar smirking. "Damn baby, she's gorgeous. Good job." I said. Cali looked interested and confused at the same time. "Oh I'm so sorry, I'm Kianna's girlfriend. I knew you guys were having this little date so I decided to stop by to spice it up." I said. She raised an eyebrow. "Spice it up how?" Cali asked. I grinned and opened my coat, revealing nothing but the diamond tennis chain underneath. "This cool?" I asked Cali. Kianna was still leaning on the pillar watching. I turned towards her. "What about you babe? This cool with you?" Kianna nodded and smiled.

"Ladies, if you would please follow me up to the bedroom." Kianna said grabbing the bottle of Jack. I nodded and turned back to Cali. "You coming?" I asked as I stuck out my hand. She shyly smiled and took it. I guided her up the stairs, to our beautifully decorated bedroom. I mean Kianna outdid herself with this shit. Rose petals everywhere, candles, music and shit. Go head on baby.

I turned towards Cali, who looked amazed. I dropped my coat and watched them both stare at my body in awe. By the way Kianna was looking at me, I just knew shit was about to go down. She loved it when I took charge. I sat on the edge of the bed, and looked at both girls.

"Strip. It's playtime."