Thirteen

Kianna

I could tell that my dad was going to be a problem. Don't get me wrong I love my father, but I don't trust him. I never have. The burner rang, it was Winning. He was asking me about his partner's whereabouts and whatnot. Then, he insulted me. And told me he was done. I gave him a simple "okay," and hung up the phone. He's not done until I say he's done. "I'm going to kill him after this trial is over." I said to myself. I know I had just told Gonzales he was off the hook, but I needed him to calm his boyfriend the fuck down.

I gave him a quick call. "Hey, take Winning out. Make sure he enjoys himself tonight. And be sure not to mention me at all." I hung up. "What was that about?" Dasani asked. "Nothing, I gotta go handle some shit." I got up and went to my closet. Y'all should know by now that when I'm about to do some criminal shit, I wear all black. "Heels or timberlands babe?" I asked Dasani. "Definitely heels." She said smiling. I slid into my black Loubotins and walked over to Dasani's closet, where my other gun safe was. "Glock or .357 mama?" I asked holding the two guns out. "Hmmm, .357 baby." She answered. "Good girl, I taught you well." I told her. I kissed Dasani and told her I'd be back.

A few of my dad's goons and I were on our way to kidnap Winning's family. I did warn him after all. When we got there, everyone was sound asleep. "White people go to bed early." Jersey, my cousin said. His comment sent everyone into contagious, uncontrollable laughter. "Yo don't say shit else, I'm trying to be serious right now." I told him. We got into the house easily. I mean, there wasn't even an alarm system. I found my way to the master bedroom and stood over Winning's wife. I pulled my gun out and pressed it against wifey's nose. She jumped up in alarm. I put my finger to my lips, telling her to be quiet. "Get dressed." I directed. "Go get the kids." I told the guys.

I sat on the bed and watched Mrs. Winning get dressed. She was pretty with a small frame. "Who are you?" She asked. I shrugged and played with my gun. "It all depends on you, baby. I could either be your best friend, or I could be an enemy." I answered. She finished getting dressed and reached for her phone. "You won't be needing that." I said. I led her to the truck where her kids were waiting and afraid. I went back into the house, into the master bedroom and kissed the mirror. Leaving my red lipstick print on the glass. "Take then to the safe house and wait for my call. And make sure they eat and they're comfortable. Be nice to them, we're not animals." I instructed. I waited for them to leave before I got in my car and drove off.