Nine

Mayor Gonzales

I only had two days. Judge Feirri and I are somewhat close. He likes to run in the same party circles that I do. I decided to book a suite and invite him over for a little party of our own. My main phone rang and it was Detective Winning. "Hey, can I see you tonight?" He asked. I did miss him and I did say it was going to be a party. I smiled, "sure I'm at the Westin. Top floor." Next, I called my dealer. It isn't a party without a little of Peru's finest. A few hours later, the judge arrived. I'd set up the camera before he got there, per Kianna's instructions. "Cal." I said. "Frank, good to see you." He replied. "We have one more guest, then the real fun can begin." I told him. He nodded then headed to the table to help himself to some of the refreshments.

A few minutes later, Winning gave a soft knock on the door. He greeted me with a big smile and a kiss. He panicked a little when he saw Feirri sitting on the couch. "It's okay, he's joining us tonight." I told him with a smile. I cleared my throat and began to make the introduction. "Judge Calvin Feirri, this is Detective Joseph Winning." "Good to meet you." Said Winning, "likewise." Said Feirri. With everybody well acquainted, it was time to party.

Countless drinks and about thirty lines of coke later, the three of us were all over each other. It was a drug fueled bliss. We were drunk and high out of our minds. The mood was set just right, then everything's faded black. I woke up to laughter and the shutter sound of a camera. When I was able to focus, I saw Kianna laughing and taking pictures. I looked to my left and the judge, as well as detective Winning were in bed with me. They were still sleep and we were all naked. "Camera." She said. I got up and walked over to the hiding place where the camera was. I handed Kianna the memory card, "good boy." She said. "Time for the business proposal, but get the detective out first." She instructed. I nodded, she winked then left. I took a deep breath and walked over to detective Winning's side of the bed. "Your wife called." I told him. He jumped up and quickly got dressed. "When can I see you again?" He asked. "I'll call you." I told him. He kissed me and rushed out of the door. "Why'd he leave in such a rush?" Asked Feirri. "His wife called." I chuckled. "Want me all to yourself huh?" He asked sarcastically. I nodded. "Of course. Plus, you and I have something to talk about." The judge smiled and finger brushed his gums with the sweet white powder. "I'm listening."

Crossed 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें