Eleven

Mayor Gonzales

"You're on the Kianna Daniels trial, right?" I asked the judge. He nodded as he rubbed more coke on his gums. I walked over to him and started rubbing his shoulders. "She can't get prosecuted." I told Feirri. He raised an eyebrow, "what are you saying?" I sat down across from him, "Cal she can not see the inside of a jail cell." He gave me a look. "She knows things about us, things that we never thought people would find out." I said motioning to the cocaine.

Feirri shrugged, "so she knows about the drugs, so what?" I laughed and shook my head. "Cal, do you know why this little 'party' happened?" I asked. He smiled. "Because you missed me." I ran my hand down my face, "she set it up. Everything that we did last night was recorded. You, Winning, and myself are being blackmailed." The judge sat there for a minute. "If we know she's blackmailing us all, why don't we just turn her in?" I was starting to get very irritated because he wasn't getting it.

"I did my homework on Kianna, this is not someone you'd want to cross. She will destroy everything we know and love. She has people watching our wives and kids. Calvin, she will kill them! Is that what you want?" He had a frightened look on his face, "how does she know where we live?" "Kianna Daniels knows everything, she'll kill us all, or leak everything she has on us if we don't do what she says." Feirri stood up and started pacing, "where do I come in?" "I need a list of the jurors for her trial." I told him.

"Anything else?" He asked. I nodded, "you can't breathe a word of this to a soul, or..." I trailed off, visibly shuddering at the thought of Kianna and what she was capable of. "Get that list then call me from here." I instructed as I handed him the burner phone. "What happens when this is all over?" The judge asked. I shrugged, "we go back to our normal lives and we've gained a new ally." I got dressed and headed towards the door of the suite, "you've got two days to get that list, Calvin." "I-I'll have it, I promise." As I stepped into the hallway, there was a young, very handsome, black man standing there as if he were waiting on me. I was right.

"He's in, no need for the extra persuasion." He nodded and instructed me to call Kianna. I did as I was told and pulled out my burner. "Tell me something good Mr. mayor." Kianna said. "He's in, he'll have the list in two days." I said shakily. "Good, go on about your normal life. I'm done with you, for now. And remember sir, not a word." She hung up. I smiled. "I like her." I said to the man in the hall. He chuckled, "me too now get the fuck out of here." I left.