Chapter 11: Y/N Fernandes

~flashback~

"I think before we start, we should get to know each other." The man who's about to seal my magic says. I smile at him and tell him my name and age. He extends his hand out and I shake it.

"My name is Akio." He tells me.

~end of flashback~

As Master is talking with Jose, a projection of Y/N tied up appears at his feet. "Y/N! Why are you doing this?!" Master Makarov asks Master Jose.

Master Jose smirks, "I'm sure you already know of her magic power. Someone wants it and we were asked to bring her to them."

__

I open my eyes slowly and shoot up. My hands are tied together and I appear to be in some sort of cell. It all comes back to me. 2 of the Element 4 caught up with Lucy and I.

"Well look who's awake..." I hear a creepy voice. I turn around and look through the tiny bars and see a creepy smile.

"Who are you?" I ask and the door opens. A man with a purple suit and purple pointy hat. He gave me creepy vibes.

"I'm Master Jose of the Phantom Lord guild." He introduces. I grit my teeth together. He walks closer to me and says, "I would like to apologise for this dingy cell and being tied up must be degrading, but I had no choice. That's how you treat a prisoner after all."

"You destroyed my guild and attacked my friends! Let me go. My friends will come and find me." I warn.

"If you decide to be nicer than I might treat you as Phantom Lord's esteemed guest instead of a prisoner." He offers.

"Just tell me.... what do you want with me? Why am I the target?" I ask.

He smirks, "By now, all guild masters in Fiore know of your magic. After Lullaby, Master had to explain how Lullaby was captured and dealt with. After, some guy came to us. He asked for our help in retrieving you. Apart from being paid immensely, he also offered a share in your magic."

"Who is this guy?" I ask.

"I'm sure you know him. He goes by Akio. Just like Makarov and I... he's a Ten Wizard Saint." He answers. My eyes widen. Akio... he helped me with my magic. He was a close friend to my parents.

"Why are you attacking us?! Why did you have to hurt my guild mates?" I shout.

"That was simply just for fun. Our main objective was capturing a certain someone." He responds. He adds, "And I'm surprised you never told your guild members the truth. From what we collected, only two of the members know about your magic. Not even Makarov knows?"

~flashback~

"So what magic do you use, Y/N? I thought maybe since we saw a bit of it during the Lullaby arc... that maybe you could tell us?" Lucy asks as we ride back to Magnolia.

"Not the time yet. The reason I don't tell people is because... I don't know who I could hurt with the truth. My magic is intended to bring light to the darkness. Who knew something that's supposed to protect people can also kill them?" I respond.

~end of flashback~

"If Akio is a Wizard Saint then why couldn't he look for me himself?" I ask Master Jose.

Jose answers, "Akio is a lone wizard and he couldn't handle a whole guild by himself. He admits, Fairy Tail would be too much for him."

"You're going to have to let me go," I say and I think before I continue, "I really have to pee." I shake.

"Give me a break. You don't think I'd fall for the oldest trick in the book?" Jose says.

I squirm around, "No I really have to go..."

"Fine then." He says a pulls a bucket out of thin air and sets it down on the ground. Well that failed.

"I guess..." I manage to stand up and stand over the bucket.

"I have never much such a vulgar young lady! I'll turn away..." Master Jose turns around. I smirk and kick him right where it hurts. He falls over while holding his pee pee.

"Bye! Take care!" I wink and run over to the window. I stop when I see how high I am. There's a 100% chance that I will not make it if I land from here. And if I do, every bone in my body will be broken.

"I forgot to mention... this thing is several stories high." Jose groans as he stands up. I turn around and see Jose close to me, still holding onto his area. "I must admit, you did a number on me."

I have two choices. Stay with him and let him turn me into Akio or jump. I look over my shoulder to see how high the fall would be. An image of Akio appears in my head. He was so kind to me and my family. We let him into our family. And he does this?

"You're not going to get away with it. You will be punished. I'll show you just how terrifying Phantom Lord can be." Jose threatens. I start to think. Natsu. I feel him here or nearby. I close my eyes and fall back. As I'm falling, I call out, "Natsu!"

"Y/N!" He calls back. He jumps once he's close enough and grabs me close to his chest. As we're about to crash into a brick wall, he spins us around and he's the one that crashes into it. I smile when I feel that we're on the ground.

"Thanks Natsu." I smile and get off of him. He unties the rope and asks if I'm okay.

"I think so." I say quietly and look up at the tower.

"That's good news. Now let's head back to the guild." Happy says.

Natsu refuses, "We can't! That's their headquarters!"

"Erza told us to retreat!"

"Cause she's a wimp! I'll face those guys alone if I have to!" Natsu spits back. I watch the two as the argue. It's all my fault. Tears come to my eyes and I whimper, "I'm sorry."

Happy and Natsu quit the arguing and turn to me. I clench my fist and tears stream down my face. "All of this... it's my fault. I don't wanna leave Fairy Tail. It's been my home for years now." I cry and look up at Natsu and Happy.

"What's wrong? You're crying." Natsu says.

"You can tell us." Happy said.

I wipe my tears, but they just keep on coming.

"You're one of us. You don't have to leave." Natsu assures me and places his hand on my shoulder.

"Come on. Let's go back." Happy says. Natsu gives in.

Natsu offers, "How about a piggyback ride?" and he squats down a bit. Slowly I stand up and jump onto his back.