"You two." I said to me as I dropped my head still looking at him until his look got scarier.

"Now y'all are going to learn to love each other on this trip, or I'm not sending you to nursing school Reese," He said facing me, "And if you can't get it right, then maybe you shouldn't be leading other people."

"Dad you're joking." Reese tried to rub it off like a speck of dirt.

"Does it look like I'm kidding Reese?"

"You- you can't take- take the company away from Lily," She said which caused everyone to turn towards the mature 18 year old, "I mean she's not the best person to be around, but she deserves that spot, and who else is gonna take it dad?"

"Reese, why are you so worried about it?" Father asked her.

"Because Lily's been wanting this job since she knew about it, Olly would you want the job?" She asked him and he shook his head.

"Too much work, that's Lily's thing." He smiled as his wife shoved him smiling a little with him.

"Enzo, would you want it?" Reese asked again.

"No, I couldn't do all the traveling." He smirked as if he knew what was happening.

"And you Robert?"

"I'm in the 10th grade." He said looking at her like she was stupid.

"See dad? Only Lily can do it, so even if we don't make it through the week without killing each other," she said walking towards to me sitting down wrapping her arms around my waist but not before she took a deep breath, "she's the best we've got."

"That wasn't exactly a compliment." I commented.

"You make it so hard to like you sometimes Lil, you do know that right?" She asked me as I eventually nodded.

My father took a deep breath as I smiled and hugged Reese back. Tears fall from her eyes as mine did too. At that point I realized I broke a relationship with my sister over my mouth. She looks up to me and I need her to be better than me.

"I was going to take the company back if you two wouldn't of mended things, but it looks like you two are okay now after a long five years."

"But your still being roomed together just in case miss Reese is acting." My mother said. She isn't, Reese doesn't cry over nothing.

"That's perfect only because Lillian isn't so much of a snitch like Kylie." Reese spoke.

"I'm not a snitch Reese, your suppose to support your twin not tear them down... stupid."

"Hey, I heard that and we're not twins, we were born in totally different years."

"When will this plane come." Dad begged.

"I know." Mom said.

"No, why did y'all have so many kids." Uncle Blake said walking up with aunt Grace. Not to mention cousin Paris.

She is her own person. Her personality is so big and untamed she might just get you in trouble for something she asked you to do. She slick and smooth. She almost never got in trouble. We always got caught but she would eventually get us out of trouble. I have no idea where she gets it too.

Aunt Grace is sweet, nice and uncle Blake is mature and proper.

"Hey y'all." But we still love her.

"Hey." We all smiled at her.

"Your late." I say to Paris as everyone starts talking to Reese breathing down my neck.

"I'm sorry, it's my parents fault." She said sitting next to me as I turned around to confront my little sister.

"Back up Reese, your burning the hairs off the back of my neck you dragon." I explained as she rolled her eyes sitting back down.

"Your getting laid Lil, I swear." She whispered to me as I nudged her.

"What? I hate that my cousins still a virgin."

"I'm only 26 Paris, and I have to keep my reputation clean." I gave her a fake smile. She hugged me and said something I wish she would've said a couple years ago.

"Lil, you're only young once, and when it's gone you're done, live your life to the fullest or you'll waste away with all the other rich people who worried about reputation." She let me go and smile. I smiled back as she turned back forward and got on her phone.

"Ok, I'm gonna leave my reputation here and calm down. Have serious fun with my cousin and... go wild."

~*~*~*~*~*~*
Word count >1355
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Like • comment • Follow