Chapter 5 ~ Star filled kisses

While the sunset danced over the Diamond colored Sidra, his lips danced with hers.
And it was the most magical feeling he'd ever experienced.

He had kissed many many girls before, but no one felt so perfect in his arms, no lips felt so soft and tasty like hers. No one smelled as good as she did.

He snaked one arm around her curvy waist, placed the other in her neck, as he asked for permission.
She pressed her body closer in response, opening her mouth.

~

She thought she was going up in fire and light as their tongues connected. The feeling of desire and euphoria rushed through her like a river through a mountain range. She clamped herself at him, trying not to fall as her legs wobbled.

She felt the kernel of magic in her reacting, awakening as his star filled magic freed itself, the balcony suddenly surrounded by a cloud of stars. "Did you do this?" She softly moaned against his mouth. "Just the affect you have on me princess," he said as he bit her lower lip.

She pulled back, to look in his eyes, those beautiful bright blue eyes, before she grabbed his hand and let him into his own room.

~

He felt the dominance in her steps, in her swaying hips, in her energy as she walked him inside his own room. As much as he loved a confident woman, he also loved to be on top. So, when she averted her gaze to somewhere else, he quickly wrapped her in his arms and walked to the bed, placing her down.

"One thing you should know," he said with a low, rumbling voice as he crawled on top of her, his eyes never leaving hers. "I like to take control." "But so do I...." was her response. Great cauldron, if he wasn't aroused just yet, he definitely was now!

Within one swift motion, he had her hands pinned above her head, while with his other hand, he started making circular motions on her belly. His lips connected with her neck, up to her jaw and earlobe, where he lingered. "This dress is irritating me," he groaned.
She chuckled, bit his lip now, and placed a hand on his muscular chest. "And you think you can have everything of me just yet?"

She softly but firmly pushed him off of her, and she walked towards the edge of the bed. "Not just yet, Brion....not just yet." She winked with those golden ringed eyes and was about to walk out of the door, when he winnowed.

~

He appeared right in front of her, her hand still on the door knob. "I didn't scare you, did I?" His blue eyes were suddenly worried. She tilted her head to the right, her messy silver hair moving with it. "Of course you didn't. I wanted it as much as you did. Believe me, if I don't want it, you will know. Don't worry about that, okay?" She placed a gentle hand on his cheek, caressed it. "Now, shall we go downstairs? I want that famous cake your aunt made!"

~

Aelin picked up the scent of bonfires mixed with the night as soon as the couple walked into the dining room, where everyone was sitting now. She held back a smile as she saw the slight flustered cheeks of her daughter, the gleam in Brion's eyes. A low growl echoed through the room and she sighed. "Here we go," she muttered.

~

He had not just picked up that smell. It couldn't be. But as soon as he saw them enter, saw his daughter, saw how Aelin smiled, how Rhysand stared at him with humor in those eyes, he growled, a low dominant growl that was meant for one person in particular. A winged male who stood way too close to his precious little girl.

He stood up, so abruptly, that the chair almost fell to the ground. Within seconds he stood in front of Brion, his entire body tensed. "Rowan, don't you dare do what I think you're about to do! Get back here!" His wife and mate said, but he ignored her.