CAR'S STORIES IN A WEDDING DAY

Start from the beginning

Eight years later, here we are again ... On these uncomfortable seats, with our little girl.  And I swear I have the same urge to scream to the world that I love my husband, just like then.

POV YAN SE
I don't want dad to change his car... I really like this!
Even mom used it once!

It was a really sad day for me ... Mom had accompanied me to a friend's birthday and as usual all the children had ended up buzzing around her.  The little ones wanted to stay in her arms.  The older ones wanted to play with her.
But she was my mom!  Not theirs!
She could only play with me!
When we got home, I decided that I was too angry with her to talk to her.  So I shut myself up in my bedroom.
After a while I heard the door open and my mother came to sit next to me on my bed.
"So whats up, honey ?"  she asked, worried.
I shook my head and turned away.
She sighed and stroked my hair.
"Do you want ice cream?"  she asked me.
Again I shook my head.
"Guess what we'll do... Let's go for a ride in Daddy's car!"  she proposed with a smile.
She knew how much fun I had on that car, with all those noises it made!
Daddy never let mom drive his car ... He said that only he could use it.
"But Daddy will be angry," I murmured, incredulous.
"It will be our secret, okay?"
She winked at me and finally a small smile came out.
We got into the car and mommy started it.
"It feels like driving a tractor," she muttered, struggling with the gearbox.
I burst out laughing and she gave me an amused look.
"So where are we going?"  she asked.
"Ice cream".
"Ice cream? A little while ago you told me you didn't want it!"
"I changed my mind..."
"Okay, then! Ice cream!"
We left the ice cream shop and returned to the car with our ice creams in our hands.
"Mommy... Daddy doesn't want us to eat in the car," I warned her.
"Oh well, today is a special day, so ..." she grinned, licking her ice cream.
I smiled.
Mom never broke the rules ... It was funny!
"Do you know where we are going now?"
"Where?"
"At the car wash! I got the whole seat dirty with ice cream!"
We both burst out laughing.
I helped her clean the car and we had a lot of fun while splashing with water and foam.
On the way home, Mommy kept peering at me from the rearview mirror.
"You know I love you so much, don't you?"  she said suddenly.
I didn't answer.
"And you know that you are my only little sphere of light, don't you? I'm sorry if I made you angry ... But always remember that even if I sometimes play with other children, for me you are the most important thing in the world. You're my only baby. You are part of me. And it will always be so. "
"... Mommy?"
"Yes honey?"
"You're the best mom in the world," I said.
As usual, her eyes became shiny and she smiles as she tried to hold back her tears.
When Daddy came home with Uncle Caesar that evening, he immediately asked Mommy: "Did you wash my car? It looks cleaner."
"Didi, please! Yan and I were too busy having fun without you to waste time in your car," Mommy replied seriously.
I held back a laugh and Uncle Caesar noticed it.
"Yeah, man, your women surely had better things to do!"  he exclaimed, taking me in his arms.
"Hey! Get your hands off my girl!"  mumbled Daddy.
"That's who Yan Se looks like," Mommy said softly, rolling her eyes.

Me, Mommy and Daddy always tell each other everything ... But that day will remain forever the little secret between me and Mommy.

POV DYLAN
Feeling the warmth of Yue's hand on mine, I can't help smiling.
I still remember our first trip together on this car.