Keeping Our Love Chapter 15

Start from the beginning

"Can we just wait?" I asked him.

"Of course, whatever you want" He said lifting his head up and pressing his lips against mine. I kissed him back intertwining one of my hands in his hair. He pulled back from me.

"I should let you get some rest. We have to get up early in the morning" He stated. I groaned and he laughed at me.

"Come on it won't be that bad Alyssa. What's the worst that could happen?" he questioned.

"Our parents could try to kill us" I told him. He laughed at me.

"Be rational" He stated. "Just don't worry about it and get some rest." I sighed. Jake reached over and turned off the lamp next to the bed. I rolled over on my side and Jake wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me tighter against him.

I thought back to so many years ago when Jake's parents and my parents found out about us. Gosh those were not good memories at all. I remember Trish flipping. She called me trash and said that I was below Jake and that I wasn't good enough for him and my parents had basically said the same thing just vice versa. I remembered how Jake had kissed me in front of the whole school all those years ago saving me from Trevon.

I remember everyone acting as if I had some sort of disease. It was pretty pathetic. I dwelled upon how my best friend had acted. I believed that tomorrow was going to end up the same way. Trish was going to over react. She was going to be furious that Jake even brought me there. She was going to be even madder when  she found out that me and Jake planned on getting married and were having a baby. I thought about telling my dad about the baby. I wondered how it would go. I had definitely planned on telling my mom, I was hoping that he wasn't going to be there when I told her.

Me and Jake had both decided that we would tell our families and give them a chance to be in our lives and also the babies, because a baby could change a lot of people's minds. If they didn't want to try, we would just forget about it and when they came around we would decide where to go from then.

I wasn't going to keep trying to persuade them to accept the relationship me and Jake had.  I had other things to worry about, like my soon to be born baby, or my upcoming wedding. I found myself smiling at the thought of having and being a family with Jake. It just seemed so right. I just hoped that neither of our parents would ruin anything that we had, because I was prepared to stick it out and be with Jake until my forever was dismissed.

 I stood in front of the full length mirror and examined myself. I really wanted to look nice. To be honest I don't even know why I was going through so much trouble to look nice for Jake's mom. I really don't think I was. I think I was doing it for the rest of his family.

I turned around and looked at my backside. I really liked these hotel mirrors they were great. I examined myself in the dark denim blue jeans and the red sweater. I tightened the black belt that encircled my torso. I grabbed my black pumps out of the suitcase and slipped them on. I grabbed some black tear drop earrings and put them on. I ran my fingers through my hair and sighed at the finish product.

Who was I kidding? This was such a bad idea. Jake's mom was going to flip. I knew that Jake's mom wasn't expecting me. I didn't know if she was expecting Jake or not. I don't even know If she knew that me and Jake had gotten back together. I was pretty positive that she was going to flip, when she saw me. The only thing that would cause her not too is the amount of people that were at the party.