CHAPTER 26 - YOU,ME & OUR STARS

Start from the beginning

And then the choice would be your's.

You take it or not.

Incase you do – you get a shot and re-writing your story.

Incase you don't take it – then its probably fate playing a bigger role in there.And its probably fated for your heart to live with that longing forever – in the hope that maybe one day – it wont ache anymore.

But I had realised that we were amongst those lucky few who were getting the chance to take that second shot.

And that is why I had taken my chances, and jumped along with it, with all that I had within, because I was, now exhausted from fighting my heart.

I didn't have the strength to go against it, now that I knew, how deeply Arnav loved me.

It was Love.

It had always been Love.

It was always going to be Love.

And it was the time to trust in that power of Love again.

Our hearts were probably just meant to be chaotically wired with each other in such a way that no amount of time could get around to untangling it.

I close my eyes for a brief second and recall the emotion in his tone last night – " I love you , khushi.."

I smile to myself and I pick up my phone.

It was now time to wake him up.

I called him and I waited for him to pick up.

He did in exactly five rings and I smile to myself as I hear his my name in his sleepy voice – " Khushi.."

"Goodmorning Arnav..."

"You sound like youv been up for a while..but that's cheating, you said you'd call the minute you woke up..",came his sleepy voice through a yawn.

I sipped my tea and I answered honestly – " yes ok..iv been up for like just 20-25 minutes thats all..freshend up, made my tea, and im now sitting on my favouroite spot in my balcony and talking to you..because I want no distractions whilst im talking to you right now until 635 am surely, because I have a super hectic day lined up..."

"hows the back??why don't you take out sometime to visit the doctor Khushi? You should take your health seriously..",he now asked softly.

I smiled to myself, for the concern in his voice touched my heart – " don't worry arnav, its just a little back ache issue, it will get fine in a couple of days, and its not happening for the first time..im used to it for years now, it comes on and off and then goes on its own..my yoga helps..so don't worry.."

"Ok, but promise you will see the doc if it gets worse?", he answered.

"ofcourse Arnav..i will...why don't you get out of bed now?",I spoke

"what?? How do you know that im still in bed and not out of it..",he asked, surprise in his voice.

"well, It was random guess...", I chuckled, but then admitted honestly – " your tone..its still sleepy.."

He chuckled and I think he straightened up because his tone was now more awake – " ok khushi..im going to rise and shine now..walking to my poolside..and",he paused for a second and then spoke – "and it's a wonderful day already, because im going to see you today..."

I smiled.

"Oh yes, the meeting At Balance..at 1030...but.."

He groaned on the other end – " now but what?? Please don't tell me that I wont be able to see you today..khushi...please.."