part 5

*Flashback*

I was in fourth grade, just a normal 9 year old. Except I was one of the richest kids in my school. We lived in Nebraska and my mom was a successful writer and poet. I never knew what dad did, he never told us. I believe mom knew because I heard her cry every night when dad was gone.

She gave me her journal where she wrote everything. She told me some secrets are meant to be kept and that I should keep the journal a secret from dad.

The next night I was upstairs reading a science book my mom gave me last week when I heard the front door slam.

"What the **** do you think your doing Frank!" My mom yelled. I scurried downstairs to see what was going on.

My dad had his hand around around her waist.

"Kiss me Jane. Kiss me like you'll be dead tomorrow." He smirked.

"Daddy?" I asked coming out from the corner.

"Oh look its our piece of **** daughter." He looked at me. "Come here honey."

"Frank I swear to God, touch her and I'll call the police." My mother threatened.

My dad pushed her against the wall, "Don't you EVER call."

"Morgan come here." I slowly walked over.

He kicked my stomach and I fell to the floor.

"FRANK!" My mother tried fighting him while I clutched my stomach trying to breathe.

"If you didn't have her we wouldn't have debt!" He yelled.

"THAT DEBT IS FROM YOU WAISTING MONEY AWAY! I love her and you should too. She should never have to live with you because your a dirtbag!" My mom yelled.

Dad ran to the kitchen and grabbed a knife. "And there goes another one" he slammed the knife into her stomach. Mom slid to the floor gasping.

"MOM!" I screamed bursting into tears.

"Oh shut up!" My dad slammed his beer bottle on my head and I blacked out.

The next morning I woke up in the hospital with my dad sitting next to me crying. There was a doctor in the room too.

"Hello Morgan, how are you feeling?" He asked.

"Where's mommy?" I asked. Dad looked up at me with piercing eyes.

"Im sor-" the doctor started.

"Doc, can I tell her. It's just I want too." Dad cut him off.

"Okay I'll give you some time." And he left.

"Morgan, mom died, and so did Sophie (A/N The mom was pregnant with a girl and they were going to name her Sophie. That's why Morgan wants to be called Sophie so she can always have a part of her mother and sister with her.) And if you tell anyone what I did I will kill you too." He said.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Look Morgan, you can't tell anyone I did this to you. In fact, I need you to forget it all together. We are going to tell everyone a robber came to the house while I was at work. He killed your mom and hit you with a bottle. You can't tell anyone the truth. Got it?"

"Got it." I said.

Since that day I pretended I forgot it. Dad was satisfied and we continued our lifes. Mom used to make all the money. I found out that all dad does is go to strip clubs and bars. This is why we had to move to a trashy house in North Carolina.

My dad never had time to put me in school so I just stayed at home and taught myself. I used to research homeschool lessons on my laptop but soon my dad had to sell most of our things. After he sold mostly everything we moved. Over the years my dad has cared about me a little more but he still drinks.

Also since the incident my stomach became flatted so I never really had an appetite. I sometimes forget to eat. It causes me to pass out and faint from the lack of nutrition . The only good thing about this disorder is I stay really really really skinny. And I also started to have panic attacks and developed anxiety. Fear is the only thing stopping me.

* Flashback over*

_______________

Sorry about the wait. I have to study 24/7 for my exams soon so updates will be 3-4 days apart. Keep reading!!