Innocence is futile

[A/N hey heads up a section of this story has dialog only so I'll be labeling who's talking (O) is Obsidian (M) is the Mayor and (B) is Barbera k now on with the story]

"Why am I here" he shifted in the seat trying to ease the pain in his right shoulder, his arms were sore from the rope and the plastic arm rests were starting to crease his skin.
"Simple, I'm waiting" Obsidian was fiddling with a knife, beside him was a table and on that table were several items.
Knives, chains, other horrific torture weapons. The items that stood out were the risque ones.
"Waiting for what"
The man lifted his head and gave a wide toothy grin. He began flipping the knife in the air, before catching it by the handle and flinging it across the room.

Ka-chunk

It wedged itself in the wall a few inches away from Gage's head.
He glanced from the blade to Obsidian.
"Please tell me you aimed for the wall and didn't just miss me"
He got no answer.
"I'll take your silence as confirmation that you want to kill me"
The man stalked over and leaned forward, gripping the back of the chair with one hand he reached and grasped Gage's chin.
"You have blue eyes"
He nodded slowly.
"Yeah I get them from my mom, she has blue eyes too"
"Yes but hers are a lapis lazuli and sapphire mix, yours are more of a baby blue, like diamond. Strange"
"You didn't answer my question"
He let go and stood straight.
"What question"
Gage shifted again. The pain was worse now.
"What are you waiting for"
He smiled.
"A call"
Confusion
"A call with who"
"The mayor"
More confusion
"So why do you need me here"
He turned and stalked to the table. He picked up a long strip of black cloth. Obsidian made his way over and smiled. He reached and grabbed the mid-section of his jaw completely covering his mouth.
"I need your little group of drivers to stay out of my way, I'm sending the mayor a ransom message. The city pays me what I need and I won't drop a 150,00 lb bomb off atlas tower make sense"
What.
Gage tried to pull his face away but was unsuccessful.
"And you need to keep your mouth shut"
He took a deep breath and muscled his tongue out through his lips, bubbling saliva pooled on the fabric of the man's glove.
He recoiled his hand in disgust.

SLAP

The back of his hand.
"Children" he wiped his glove off on the drapery.
"I'll never understand them"

Ring Ring Ring

"Oh that must be the mayor" he walked behind and leaned forward.
"Don't say a word unless I say so"
Before he could answer black fabric covered his vision.
"Well that's not good"
He couldn't see.
But he could hear.
'Ok, Gage don't freak out. You're just sitting in a criminals hideout tied to a chair, blindfolded... in your civies. No big deal'

(O) "Hello Mr. Mayor, to what do I owe the pleasure"

(M) "If I remember correctly you said you have a message for me"

(O) "Oh I do, a proposal. Give me a six-digit figure and people won't die"

(M) "I'm not liking the tone you're carrying"

(O) "I'm sorry was that too harsh, right let me rephrase... ahem give me a six-digit figure please and I promise not to hurt people"

(B) "That doesn't make it any better"

(O) "Well your feelings don't matter to me"

(M) "That aside, I want to know why exactly I should give you money"

(O) "Glad you asked. You see I have four of my men on the top of atlas tower with 150,000 lb bomb the size of a punch buggie, all I have to do is press this button and they drop it, when and only when it hits the ground a timer will start. For 5 seconds. So in shorter terms, I get 900,000 dollars by sundown or"

There was a pause.

(O) "Boom"

He could here the mayor whisper a few short expletives under his breath.

(M) "Well no matter, Team Hot Wheels will be there before you even have the chance to"

Obsidian started laughing, the horrid hysterical shrieks rang in his ears.

(O) "Oh sir don't make me laugh, they won't be dealing with your little bomb problem... they'll be come here"

(M) "why"

Quick footsteps came his way, a hand gripped the back of the office chair. He let out a yelp as he felt himself fly backwards and forwards. He moved til he stopped.

(O) "I have something of their's"

(M) "you are a mad man"

(O) "Oh thank you, that's the nicest thing you've said to me"

A hand on his shoulder, firm and painful. The blindfold was pulled off and he was met with a large screen. He turned his head without a second thought and shot a wad of phlegm in Obsidian's face. The man wiped his cheek in disgust.

SLAP

"Children are truly awful" he turned to address the mayor.
"Remember 900,000 or slot of people die"

The screen flicks off.

Obsidian turned and gazed at a small clock perched on the wall.
"They should be here in about an hour... may as well have some fun while I wait" he grabbed the cloth.
All the alarms in Gage's head were blaring as his vision was again obstructed by black.

He felt a hand on his thigh

'Wait... what.... oh. Oh. No! No no no no no no no no. Nope that's not okay not okay. Back off dick face'

He didn't think and just reacted, his leg shot up a just barely clipped something. The older made a clicking sound with his tongue.
"Oh don't be shy... you might like it"
A warm hand grabbed the back of his head and tugged it to the left a slight ways.

He felt breath on his cheek, warm and humid.

He felt ice like skin on his own.

He felt teeth knock up against his collar bone.

Gun fire.
He heard gun fire.

Obsidian stood, the aggravated growls and shuffling of his boots began to fade, then they got louder. He heard a ripping noise. A pained whimpered subconsciously escaped his lips as he was tugged upward slightly by his hair. Something cold and sticky was pressed harshly over his mouth. Laboured, shakey breaths.
"This might take a while, and I would rather it be longer so you'll need to be quite"

The footsteps started then stopped.

The light switched clicked and the door opened, closed, and then it was locked.

It was quiet.

And it was lonely.

[A/N sorry for the patchy upload but it's done now so yay]