I walk up on the stage with the woman, joining the other band members. On our way, I hear the tavern's main door open. 'Must be another customer' I thought.

"I'll just dance this time instead of sing. My Spanish isn't that good anyways." I told the singer.

"Of course." She said.

As soon as the music started so did my body.

(Watch this if u wanna be blessed ⬇️)

Once the song is finished, the tavern fills up with claps and cheers.

"Who knew that the lady killer could dance!" Said a man.

Many compliments about my dance were nice. Some were sexual, but I always ignore those. I smile and thank the audience.

My mind stops and my face falls when I spot someone familiar in the back of the room sitting by himself. And that someone is looking right at me with his golden eyes. I'm having Deja vu again. How many times are we going to meet like this?

I hop off the stage after telling the band thanks and head towards the witcher. This time, he starts the conversation.

"Are you dancing for coin now Arabella?" He says with a smirk as he takes a sip of his ale.

Hearing him say my name made me melt a little bit. Usually, when someone says that about me in my world, they would think that I'm a stripper, but in this world strippers don't exist, just prostitutes and sex inns. I take a seat across from him with a soft smile.

"It's nice to see you too Geralt." I replied with my playful sarcasm.

"And no, I perform for fun, not for money. I make coin a different way now." I assured him as I order a drink myself.

I wonder if he knows about me being a monster hunter.

"Hmm." He hums then drinks again.

Our short conversation is interrupted by the sound of a lute and a voice.

The song the guy sung was good, but the lyrics were a little uncomfortable for me. The people didn't like it and ended up throwing bread at him. 'Poor guy' I thought.

I turn back towards the witcher and we enjoy our ale together in comfortable silence.

"Your performance was lovely m'lady." A man's voice says beside me.

I turn around to see the bard that was just singing. He then gestured towards Geralt.

"And I love the way that you just... sit in the corner and brood."

I chuckle from his comment about the white haired man, making the witcher glare at me. "Thank you, and your voice sounded lovely." I say to him with a kind smile. He looked very happy when I said that.

"I'm here to drink alone." The witcher grumbled.

"Oh come on." The bard whined.

"No one else hesitated to comment on my performance... except you."

I look at Geralt and he seems to be annoyed with the guy already.

"He doesn't really talk much." I say to the bard, but that information made him want to seek a comment from the witcher even more.

"You must have some review for me. Three words or less." He says as he sits beside me.

"They don't exist." Geralt says.

"What?" The guy says confused.

"The creatures in your song."

The witcher then stands up from the table and starts to leave.

The bards face is shocked when he realizes who Geralt really is and stops him.

I think I should be going too. I need to buy some food for Cloud. And no, not an actual cloud. That's the name of my horse, because she is white as a cloud and she has become one of my greatest friends.

I stand up to follow Geralt out of the tavern when the bard stops us.

"Your the witcher, Geralt of Rivia." The bard says loudly making the tavern turn silent from the news.

Lol so it's three in the morning

Lol so it's three in the morning. I should probably sleep. And this is cloud by the way ⬆️. Also! I accidentally hit the publish button halfway into this chapter cause it's right next to the three dots where I can save and preview it. My heart legit jumped out of my chest when that happened, but it's all good now no worries. 👍🏼🤭

Next chapter: Sun Feb 2