Chapter Eight

Recap

"Take me to him. Come on Roach." He says as he unties the horse from the wooden pole.

My eyes widen with surprise as I follow the man and the girl behind them.

Who names their beautiful horse after a disgusting bug!?

We make our way through the town.

Gosh! This girl talks way more than me.

I kind of just tuned her out until she introduced herself as Mirilka. "Like milk." She said.

What an interesting name.

"What's your name?" She asks the witcher.

"Geralt." He mumbled.

Thanks to the girl, I didn't have to ask for his name. Geralt huh. The name suits him well.

My thoughts were interrupted when Mirilka turned back to look at me.

"And what's your name?" She asks.

Surprised that she even spoke to me, I answered with a soft smile.

"It's Arabella."

She gave me a small smile. "That's a beautiful name. I don't think I've ever heard that kind of name before though." She says with a hint of confusion in her voice. "Where are you from Arabella?"

Her asking me that simple question made me remember of how home sick I was.

"Lyria." I said with a little sadness.

Geralt then looks back at me with a hint of curiosity in his eyes.

"And where are you from Geralt?" Mirilka asks him.

The witcher turned away from me and continued looking ahead.

"Rivia."

We then arrive at a big tower house.

"Here we are." Mirilka says as we all look at the old building.

Geralt looks at me and hands me the horse's leash.

"Hold Roach." He says.

I roll my eyes at him and hand the leash to Mirilka.

He gives me a stern look.

"Like I said before, I'm coming with you." I say.

He grunted, a little annoyed with my stubbornness. "Just don't talk to anyone."

Like hell I am. I gave him a small nod and we walk up to the big double doors. Geralt put his hand out to grab the handle, but his hand went through it.

Holy shit that's so cool! I've never really seen any magic since I've been stuck here. Seeing this just gave me more hope that I will find a way back home.

The witcher and I go through the door entering the building. I look around and see that I'm in a garden full of naked women!