Zilo (a little angsty Larry as well)- Leaked

Start from the beginning

Liam's fists were clenched on the arm of the couch and Niall had sobered quite quickly and had an arm around him. "Soph is going to kill me."

"You guys can make it through this," Niall encouraged. "She knows you've slept with guys before."

"No she knows about the tape," Liam waved that notion away. "I just promised no one would see it."

"Sophia knows about you guys? And she's...like..."

"She's the love of my life, Niall. And she's okay, yes."

"Well I would've loved to be in the same loop as Sophia then, because apparently she gets to know things about you guys before I do!" Harry yelled.

Louis stood up. "You don't get to know anymore! What I do is none of your business!"

"Who's fault is that? You couldn't handle being out! You couldn't bear people knowing you loved me! But a gay threesome flies right on by, no problem?"

"That's not why I ended it and you know it! I was happy for you being able to come out, but you refused to wait for me!"

Harry threw his arms up and turned his back on Louis. Zayn tried to soothe the conversation, "What happened was no one's fault but our fucking managment. If we're mad at anyone, it's them. Not each other." Louis took a couple deep breaths and sent a sad smile to Zayn before leaving Harry's flat. Niall pulled Liam up and they left, too. Zayn put his hand on Harry's arm and asked, "What do you need?"

"Alone. I need some time. Call me in a few hours, okay?" he said without looking back at Zayn. Zayn made a sound of assent and grabbed his keys and left. Harry fell back on the couch with a groan. He pressed play on the TV and the woman kept talking about the scandal that was his best friends.

The boys managment couldn't be reached for comment but we did hear from a source close to the boys that they don't seem too put out by the leak. Maybe there's more than one gay member of One Direction?

Harry could've laughed if he wasn't so frustrated as he turned off the TV and let his head fall back on the couch. He looked at the ceiling for an acceptable amount of time before running to his room, grabbing his laptop, and sitting cross-legged at the head of his bed with the bright screen on his lap. He googled the tape, but only came up with blurred pictures and Perez Hilton's ignorant opinion. He huffed and turned to somewhere he tried to avoid but knew he'd find the answer: Tumblr.

He searched it and found the link to the full video in minutes. It popped up and asked him to confirm he was of age to be watching the video. Harry accepted it and waited for it to load. He'd seen all the boys in compromising situations, so he knew it wouldn't be anything he hadn't witnessed before, or even partook in. What he was scared of was seeing Louis with someone else. Harry made sure to keep himself far away from Louis' love life after they broke up, it hurt too much to see him bring other people home. He even started to feel bad for El at one point. Now he was going to see Louis do things to Liam and Zayn that he'd experienced himself, and missed so badly. The video seemed loaded enough so Harry clicked play.

^V^V^

He recognized Zayn's room instantly. The sharp pieces of art, the dark comforter. There was a plate with a lighter and a small pile of ground weed on the bedside table and a bong sitting next to it. Louis came into frame with bloodshot eyes and a wide smile. He was adjusting the camera in only a pair of tight dark blue pants. When it was where he liked it he backed up enough to see Zayn and Liam kissing at the top of the bed. Liam had a firm hold on Zayn's long hair while Zayn's hand wander across Liam's firm chest.

"Hello there," Louis addressed the camera. It was set at a corner of the bed so it sat at an angle in the frame. "I suppose I'm saying hi to myself because I'll be the one watching this later." He loosed a laugh that tickled a soft spot in Harry's memory. Louis was almost abnoxious when he was high, but at least he was free. "Zee and Li are here, too, "Louis stepped out of frame and said, "Say hi to me boys." Zayn flipped off the camera without taking his mouth from Liam's. Liam skewed his eyes to the lense and smiled into the kiss as a greeting. They were both pushed chest to chest, also wearing just a thin layer to cover themselves.