Author's Note

Hello everyone, CeriseHood5050 here.

On my requests chapter, QuinnJacksonChase asked me to either write about the queen's reaction to their songs and what would happen if they were reincarnated and formed a girl band. While I like the former idea, I read several fanfictions about the queens reacting to their songs, and I don't think I can add much to that. However, I am interested in the queens forming a girl band.

As such, I will be doing something a little different.

While I will still accept requests for one-shots if you have any ideas, I will be primarily writing about the six queens forming a girl band in this story for the time being. If you are interested, I can write my own version of how the six queens would perform Six the Musical as well as what occurs backstage.

I will be creating my own alternates. While I love the alternates for the West End and UK Tour (I saw the UK Tour live and many West End Megasixes on YouTube), it will be interesting to come up with my own characters. More about these characters will come in a later chapter.

Thank you to everyone who has read and commented on my story, it means so much to me and your comments make me smile. I love replying to you and writing your ideas, and, amazingly, you enjoy this story so much.

Thank you for reading, and I hope you have a fantastic day.