6

I woke up to the smell of waffles and the sound of the small cracks of oil. As I shuffled in my sleep and finally opened me eyes the first thing I was greeted with was a pair of big wondrous brown eyes staring right at me. 

"AH!!" I gasped as I sat up straight from... the couch? Had I been sleeping on the couch the whole night? I looked down at the floor to see a young boy with fluffy pink hair staring back at me with wonder, his pouty lips pressed together. 

Who?! 

"Look who finally woke up." a voice called out behind me. I looked behind me to see Jin with an apron on and a spatula in his hand. 

I brushed my messy hair, looking back at the blanket on me. "Was I asleep here the whole night?" 

"You crashed on my couch." Jin said in a unimpressive manner. He then looked over to the boy who was standing next to me. "Jimin, you're pancakes are ready, come eat with the rest of your friends." 

The pink haired boy- Jimin looked away from me and walked towards the kitchen. 

"How many of them are there?" I said as I watched the him scamper away. Jin smacks me in the head with the spatula in response. 

"They're children!! Don't talk about them as if they were objects." Jin says as I rub the spot he hit me on. "Maybe if you took the time to meet them all you wouldn't have to refer to them that way." he says with a puff. "As a matter of a fact they're all up right now. You can finally meet them, that's if you don't have another EMERGENCY meeting to go to." Jin says with a roll of his eyes as he turns to go to the dining room. 

I sighed, getting up from the couch and stretching my muscles out. I look back at the white wool blanket on the seats. Did Jin put that on me? I put the lovely thought aside as I walked towards the dining room. 

As I step into the dining room I hear laughter and can feel the joy and energy of the boys. Jungkook sat in between Suga and Jimin, the bunny like boy was chatting with the pink haired boy. I took a seat next to a blue haired boy with a single and double eyelid who was sitting next to Jimin's other side. 

The boy looked over at me, once he sensed me taking a seat next to him. "Good morning," 

"Oh, hi there. What's your name?" 

"My name is Taehyung, what's your's?" 

"Namjoon." 

"Jin hyung said you were a police man, is that true?"

I looked over to the older male who was decorating a waffle with assorted fruits. "Yeah." 

Taehyung's eyes widen, "Really!? Can I see your gun!?" 

I chuckled at the boy's astonishment, "I left it back at the office. Not only that guns are a dangerous weapon Taehyung." 

"Yeah but they look cool!! Your job is to hunt bad guys!! That's so cool!!" Tae's eyes brighten with praise. "I want to be just like you, Namjoon."

"Pipe down Taehyung." Jin says as he places the boy's pancakes that was made into a big heart (tata), and drizzled with strawberry syrup as the border of the pancakes were lined with more strawberries and blueberries. "A police's work is hard, and you need a lot of strength in order to do it. So eat up." 

Tae bows a bit from his seat, "Thank you Jin hyung!!" the kid says as he goes ham on his pancake. I wipe the strawberry juice off his cheeks, giggling a bit at the mess. 

Then I look at the plate Jin puts down on the table. Plain, with nothing on it. 

I look over to the rest of the kid's pancake, Jungkook's made into a pink bunny, Suga's decorated with crumbs of cookies as the pancake was designed as a very angry shooky and Jimin's decorated with a weird dog with his tongue out. Heck even Jin's was made into an alpaca as he placed his plate down next to mine. 

I looked over to Tae's heart waffle, "Where's my heart?" with flirt intended. 

Jin smiles with mischief as he squirts the characters: 

주사위

'Die' Well isn't that lovely. "Wow, thanks..."I said a bit scared since the pancake looked like a serial killer's writing with that strawberry syrup. 

Jin stands up in the middle of the L shaped dining table. "Okay boys, now I want all of you to introduce yourself to the other hyung in the group ok, he will also be the one responsible of taking care of you." he says as he motions for me to stand up. 

I wipe my mouth and stood up quickly. "Uh.. hi!!" 

"Good morning Namjoon hyung!!" Jungkook chirps up. 

"Jungkook, Namjoon supposed to introduce himself." Jin said with his hand by his hips. 

"Namjoon hyung is a police man!!" Taehyung says standing up in his chair. Jungkook looks back at Namjoon. 

"HE IS? WOW SO COOL!"

"DAMMIT TAE!!" Jin yells. But he calms down to a sigh, "Whatever, let's start introducing the everyone." 

Jin points to the blue haired boy, "That's Taehyung, but I can see that you guys already met." 

"Hi Namjoon!!" 

"Sit down Tae." Jin orders as Tae goes back to eating his pancakes. "Next we have Jimin." 

The boy with pink hair looked up from his pancake as he murmured something under his breath. 

"What was that?" Jin says raising an eyebrow. 

"H-Hi.." the boy stammered as he wiped the crumbs off his mouth. 

I give the shy boy a smile, maybe being a dad wasn't so bad. 

"You snore." Suga says, his eyes sending daggers my way. 

Never mind.  

Jin snorts, but once I looked back at him he quickly shut up. "You already met Yoongi and Jungkook." 

"It's Suga!!" Me and Suga said in the same time. 

Jin looks surprised at our unison but continues on to say,  "And lastly we have Jung Hoseok." 

The boy with Orange ginger hair looked up at me and gave me a bright childish smile. His face glowed with a certain happiness. "HII!! Wow its so nice to meet you!! We'll finally be a family!!" 

The word family made me flinch as I look back at Jin seeing him smile at the little boy. 

A family?