1

There's no milk. 

No eggs either, seaweed, potatoes... nada. The fridge was as empty as a hollow cave, however it didn't matter that much seeing as I didn't know how to cook anything but prepackaged noodles. I closed the door of the refrigerator, being careful not to break it like the last time. Had I really been living off of cup noodles these days? Then I look to my right at my desk to see containers of cup noodles stacked up on top of each other. 

I sighed, walking from the kitchen and over to my desk picking out the cups from the document papers that were lying around then throwing the the cups into the trash can. I really needed to go food shopping, I thought to myself remembering the stack of cup noodles, which was probably not so healthy. 

I cracked my joints and bones to release my tired energy from my tired self, sighing a breath of relief as I do so. I grab my black leather wallet from the desk and take my keys, which were next to my phone that was charging. 

Counting the twenty dollar bills I had in there, then stepped into my shoes, preparing to leave. I do a quick check in the mirror as I fix my blond hair, watching the reflection do the same.  Then proceeded to walk outside, greeting the sun and the fresh air for once after three days stuck in my own house. 

<<<<<<♡>>>>>>

The automatic doors slide open at my presence as I continued to walk inside the air conditioned supermarket. I walk past all the crying babies and parents on the phone, making my way towards the refrigerator aisle, which in the middle laid the diary section. 

I pick up the carton of milk and grab the eggs as well. I walk towards the cash register eyeing the cup noodles that were fifty percent off. Should I get one? But I already ate a lot at home. 

I was so deep into my thoughts, that I almost walk into the person in front of me. And if I had, would've been a big trouble. 

The first thing I noticed that it was him was his wide shoulders. At first I thought as I bit my lip doesn't that guy look famila- then I recognized his porcelain pale skin, the light rose color on his lips and all hell broke loose. 

"OH SHI-!!"

I cursed silently, making sure the man in front of me didn't hear as I tripped on the tile I was stepping on, landing on my butt and surely cracking the eggs I had bought. 

I scurry over my feet, tripping as I try to get up. And I did manage to get up, however he had almost spot me for a split second as I finally found a hiding place behind the vegetable table. Hitting the table as I had reached the corner, making a cabbage drop out of it's placement. 

"What was that?" the familiar light voice had spoke out, entering my brain with a slight euphoria. It sounded like an angel's singing voice even though it was simply a man asking a question. I felt the urge to look behind myself, even though I was already sweating bullets from just seeing the guy. 

"Probably a rat scurrying around," The cashier said with a monotone type of voice. "That'll be 20,000 won sir." 

I peep out of the corner of the table and see the older male hand the money to the cashier, his light, thin fingers brushing the paper cash. He finally grabs the groceries he had bought and headed his way. 

After minutes of him walking away, I finally bring myself to stand out of my little hiding spot. Even the sight of him, led my knees to become shaky and turned my breath into nothingness. 

Who was this man that could bring me to do such a thing? 

Kim Seokjin 

My past lover who I shared seven years of my life with, the longest relationship I ever had and would never have again. Despite our parting three months ago, my mind never left the subject of him. Feeling regret every time I slept at night alone, knowing he wasn't.