*1* Lost & Found

For what I thought was a treasure, I saw broken and rotting trash.

---------------

Ochaco was on the ground of the road in a fake city for the Yuuei hero course exam with her shin stuck under a rubble that had fallen as a giant zero pointer came out and crushes a building, which Ochaco happened to be nearby.

After letting out a small "Ow...", a green haired boy came running towards her. His face was blank but got four freckles that is positioned in a way that it is shaped into a diamond shape. His eyes were just empty emerald blobs that hold no life in them.

He then lifts up the side of the rubble that was preventing her from moving away and pushed it behind him, avoiding her other leg.

After that, he puts her left arm over his shoulders and proceeded to carry her away quickly from the area that the giant (but slow) zero-pointer is currently crushing.

The green haired boy haven't said anything yet.

Once Present Mic announced that the exam was over, the boy asked "Can you walk?", pointing to her injured leg, that's when she realized that her arm was still over the boy's shoulder.

"A-ah! Yeah, I can. Thanks for that by the way." The boy nodded and looked away as Ochaco pulled her arm away from him to her side.

Before she knew it, the boy is gone and the sun is setting and she was outside with a scarf and a cheap leather cloak she found back when it was just getting cold.

---------------

Ochaco was in her apartment, laying down on her plain bed. She had just move in alone in a newly built apartment in Musutafu which is close by Yuuei. Apparently last year it was an older apartment complex but got burned down to dust without a chance to recover, with (though very few) casualties.

It had been a week since the Yuuei exams and she had yet to find the green haired boy...

...oh.

She doesn't know his name...

Why does it took her a week for her to realize that?

---------------

CONGRATULATIONS! YOU HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED TO THE U.A. HERO COURSE!

WELCOME URARAKA OCHACO TO THE HERO COURSE! WE, THE STAFF OF U.A., WILL BE WAITING FOR YOU.

Ochaco gribbed the acceptance letter hard.

She made it..!

She can finally help both her parents and other people!

Maybe the green haired boy will get in too!

The brunette knew it was just wishful thinking.

---------------

Here the brunette was, infront of a giant door with a printed "1A" in big, bold red letters, in the Yuuei uniform which consists of a gray blazer with some cyan lines on the edge of the sleeves and under it was a white button up shirt, her red tie contrasted with all the cold colors, and finally, she had a dark green skirt with tights underneath it.

To say that she was nervous was an understatement.

To say that she was excited was an understatement.

She pushed it all in and open the door with a smile on her face, hiding the disappointment she held when the green haired boy was not in there.

---------------

Somehow, Ochaco and Tenya quickly became friends, it's a really weird pair.

A laid back, cheerful girl and a strict and serious boy.

But they somehow got along and coincidentally, Tenya also wanted to find the green haired boy.

She then suddenly remembered that time in the entrance exam before the mock test, when Tenya called out the boy for muttering.

At first, she wanted to berate Tenya but soon find out that he wanted apologize for it, so it all works out.

The first day of school was eventful, having nineteen classmates and a homeroom teacher that Ochaco likes to call, a 'homeless caterpillar'. Tenya lectured her about it later.

They all did a quirk apprehension test and her classmates' quirk was intresting to watch. She can't wait to be friends with all of them (except the purple orbed hair guy, he seems like bad news).

---------------

It was the end of the third day of school, there are rumors that between the end of this week or the beginning of next week, Ochaco's and Tenya's class will have some sort of off-campus training, which sounds fun.

Yesterday, Ochaco needed to go solo in Hero Training since the odd number of people in the class and if it wasn't bad enough, she needed to fight Bakugo, who got first place in the entrance exam, and Tenya, a son from a family of heroes (Ochaco was curious so she asked him about his wealth status and was pleasantly surprised when she heard that his family is filled with pro heroes with his brother being the speed hero: Ingenium).

Oh well, she was walking home with Tenya when she found a familiar fluff of green hair. The only problem is, the body was sprawled onto the ground, completely unmoving. He seemed to be wearing a uniform but it was all dirtied and he is deep into an alleyway.

Ochaco looked at Tenya for help only for him to look back at her with the same confusion and concern. They both stared at eachother for a moment before Ochaco break their stance and hesitantly took a step forward with her pink shoes making a quite *thump* sound, well it's supposed to be quite but with silence in the narrow alleyway, it was quite loud and that fact is complimented by an echo followed after it.

She noticed a flinch at the unmoving body but it was nothing more than that.

She hesitantly took another step, taking note on every reaction the owner of the fluffy green hair made.

When she got close enough, she knelt down to look at the face that owned the messy (but fluffy) green hair.

She saw the four freckles that is shaped like a diamond immediately, not taking any other inspection, she gestured to Tenya to come by her.

The green haired boy's eyes are half open, but seemed to still have conscious, hollow breathing, nose bleeding, face bruised and his body is shaking, though it was barely noticeable from even from a close distance from where the two hero-in-training are sitting, it's reasonable why they didn't notice it until now.

Ochaco tried to reach out but stopped midway as soon as she saw the boy flinch once again. She looked at her navy haired friend and back to the green haired boy. "Hey, are you okay?" She asked quietly. No response. "It's me from the entrance exam from Yuuei, remember?" As good as Ochaco is at socializing, she has no idea what to do in this situation, probably because she never had to dealt with this before.

"Here, let me help you." She places her hand on the green haired boy's hand, he doesn't flinch this time.

---------------