Chapter Thirty-One

**Ash's point of view**

"Soooooooo."

Drew sighed and rubbed his eyes. "It's one in the morning, Ashy. We have to sleep. Remember what happened the last time you went without sleep?"

I groaned as Drew rolled over on my bed. We'd both stayed up late to just talk, which is the best thing to do late at night. "Your no fun."

"You should have went with Jace tonight then."

I gave Drew a sceptical look. "We both know you wouldn't have let me."

Drew rolled his eyes and laughed. "Your right."

"But you and Jace are good though?"

Drew nodded. "Of course we are. I told you."

"Just making sure."

Drew laughed and shrugged, snuggling his pillow. "I'm crashing here tonight."

"Kay brother."

Drew made a face. "Yep. Jace was right; I've been around you way too much."

"Well I could of told you that."

Drew groaned and hit my shoulder. "Just sleep."

I rolled my eyes and let my head hit the pillow. Today had been a good day and though I hated shopping with Macie, it was nice to look behind me and see Drew and Jace getting along. After everything I was happy that my life was finally working out. "Night Drewy!"

"Your dead tomorrow."

~~~

"Wake up, wake up!"

I groaned as Jace's voice filled my ears and sunlight attacked my eyes. "Shut up. Drew's sleeping!" I said, gesturing to Drew.

"Who—"

"And also," I interrupted, "Do you know how dangerous it is to be in my house? Did you forget that my parents hate you?"

Jace rolled his eyes. "That's kinda hard to forget my friend."

I pulled my eyebrows in. "Are you friend zoning me?"

"Not in the slightest." Jace said happily, which made me suspicious.

"Your happy. Why are you happy?"

Jace laughed and went over to Drew's side of the bed. "Wake up Andrew."

After Jace had said 'Wake up Andrew' a few times, Drew finally groaned and glared at Jace. "I'll call you Jonathan for the rest of the day if you don't shut up. Your turning into Ash."

I gasped and put a hand over my heart dramatically. "I'm offended brother."

"Stop saying brother." Drew and Jace said in union. I rolled my eyes and got out of bed, making my way towards my closet.

"Jace if your waking us up, you better be taking us out somewhere." I said, pulling out a black hoodie and pulling it over my 'Fall Out Boy' shirt. I also chucked Drew a pair of the exact same skinny jeans that I was wearing right now.

"I'm not wearing grey jeans." Drew announced.

"Oh whatever. They're just jeans." Jace said, pulling Drew out of bed.

"I hate you both." Drew said.

"Drew! Your taking Jace's meanness." I said sadly.

"Whatever let's go." Drew said grumpily putting on the jeans I had thrown him.

~~~

Once Drew had woken up a bit, we'd hit the streets. Jace was still in a good mood and Drew was back to normal, I mean he was arguing with Jace about school.

"...So your not taking systems tech?"

Jace shook his head. "No, I'm leaning towards doing Media Arts."

Drew looked shocked. "But your not even good at art!"

"Macie could teach him though, you know, your new girlfriend." I said teasing.

"Ashy this conversion doesn't involve you."

"Okay okay." I said, walking ahead of my boyfriend and my brother. I was glad they were friends again, but if Drew was gonna be like this still then I was out. What does a guy have to do to get treated like a 17 year old around here?

After we'd reached the park where Jace and I had, had our first date, Drew called out "Ash we're going to Rikers."

I rolled my eyes and ran back to Drew and Jace. "Boringgggggg."

Jace laughed and grabbed my hand and leant into my ear. "It won't be boring. I'm only trying to get rid of Drew."

At that, a huge smile broke out on my face. "I lov— okay sounds good."

"You were about to say you loved me again." Jace observed, gripping my hand tighter.

"I'm sorry..." How was I suppose to tell him that I was scared? I'd never loved someone like Jace before and the last time I'd love someone, he'd left and gotten married to bitchface.

Jace smiled at me. "I love you."

"Yeah me too."

~~~

"Jace." I moaned in pleasure as Jace pushed me up against the bathroom wall, grinding against me harder.

"You like that?" Jace asked with a smirk. We'd ditched Drew back at the bar and Jace thought it was a good idea to get hot and heavy in the bathroom and I couldn't help but agree.

Don't judge, we're from the South Side so hooking up in the toilet was the normal thing to do. Also we were both drunk.

I nodded vigorously at Jace and he kissed down my neck, still grinding against my lower half. "You know if Drew comes and finds us we're in trouble."

"Be spontaneous Asher." Jace said.

"Fine I'll be spontaneous." I said with a smirk, pushing Jace off of me and walking towards the door, locking it and then making my way back to Jace.

"Really?" Jace tested.

I smiled at Jace and kissed him hard, pushing his back against the wall. My hands travelled down towards the bottom of his shirt and I lifted if off him eagerly.

"Like what you see?" Jace asked, as he watched me admire his toned body. It was the kinda toned that you got from manual labour, not gym equipment.

I laughed and took mine off to reveal my not so muscular chest. "I do like what I see. Although sorry to disappoint." I said, gesturing to my body.

Jace shook his head and kissed my neck softly. "I'm not disappointed."

I rolled my eyes. "Okay enough with this sappiness. Grind me boy."