𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞

warnings + content: fingering, edging, dacryphilia, creampie, groping, breast fetishism, cunnilingus, masturbation, breathplay, voice kink, bulge, dirty talk, edging, hickies and bruises, thigh kink, praise kink, Domination/submission. MINORS DON'T INTERACT. 18+.

———————————————————————————
Time: 7:20pm

Location: Upper East Gotham

Two weeks.

You had waited two weeks for this.

And the day had finally arrived.

Your one year anniversary with Jason.

The day was very monumental for you as it brought back past memories, ranging from good to bad, (basically everything you had gone through together). The events surrounding his kidnapping, and your unexpected break up at fourteen, -before you even lasted a year-, had taken a serious toll on you in the past, but, your wounds had managed to heal with time.

Just as he trusted you with his fears and aspirations, you trusted him with your own. You felt comfortable talking to him about anything and, practically, everything.

You both believed in trust and communication. Besides your love for one another, its what's helped you make it this far. Ever since the talk you had with your parents, Jason made sure to comfort you as much as he could, letting you know that you still meant the world to him, meta-human or not.

In your mind, you shared a bond and a connection with him, that no one could ever break. You admired him very much for that.

Heaving out a sigh, you swung your shared apartment door open. You had been so busy all day, you missed him in the morning. Dick informed you that Jason had planned to surprise you, but you weren't home and, -on the worst day possible-, you weren't taking any visitors at work.

It honestly made your heart break. Jason's actions were really sweet, but just the thought of them made you feel horrible since it was all for you and you couldn't be there.

With the rate of how things were going, it seemed you were both trying your hardest to reach each other on your most special day, but things just kept coming up.

To ease your worries, you reminded yourself of the present you bought for him. You had gotten him a book he lost a few years back, one that was very meaningful not only to him but to you as well. It was a book you would always read together when you were younger, one of his favorites. In reply, Jason had called you earlier in the day, letting you know he received your gift while also thanking you for it. It really meant a lot to him that you remembered and cared.

You didn't know it, but your present really made him emotional, it was like a reflection of him looking into the past, and it reminded him how far he's made it with you to the future.

Upon hearing the smile in his voice, you did your part, continuously calling him a few times throughout the entire day while also apologizing and asking if he could still swing by at night. He agreed, letting you know that it wasn't your fault before informing you of a rather far mission he would have to take care of. After that, he felt it was his turn to apologize as he probably wouldn't show up until late at night. You brushed it off, letting him know it was fine. Still, he had managed to argue with you, attempting to convince you that you should sleep and not worry over him. Of course, you ignored this, stubbornly getting the last word before wishing him goodbye and hanging up.

Even though you got to share a few meaningful phone calls with your beloved throughout the day, you were still pretty pissed at yourself for what happened. What also irritated you was that you had planned on giving yourself to him this very night. Hell, you prepared for it so long, you even started birth control ahead of time. You sighed, accepting the fact that you would just have to wait until midnight.