Chapter Thirty Two

Start from the beginning

"I'm so sorry baby I swear, please let's work it please don't give up on me" i wiped her tears.

"Keyshia do you think that you could stop doing what you did?"

"Yes I can Karen is all I need & want"

*************
"How did therapy go?" Londyn asked pouring me some kool- aid.

"It went better than expected, we finally had a break through."

"That's great girl I am really praying for y'all" she said looking like something was on her mind.

"Wassup with you?"

"Girl Shante told me she was married"

"What are you serious? What did you do?"

"I mean I love that girl & I don't know what I am going to do, she always sucks me right back in, I gave her a necklace with my name on it. I haven't did that for anybody."

"Well, she married to a man or woman?"

"A woman named Toni"

"Toni?" That name stuck out to me.

"Yeah I thought I knew that name"

"She's the one I asked about the threesome Lo" she gasp.

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah she's the one y'all met at lunch"

"Oh shit! That's right well what the hell is going on?"

Suddenly there was a knock at the door. Lo got up going to the door I saw it was Ajai.

"Hey girl" lo said hugging her.

I had to tell her about Damita because Damita hasn't been the same lately.

"Hey Keys"

"Hey boo how are you?" I asked hugging her,

"I'm doing good the leg is better & my sex life is perfect." She smiled.

"Nobody needed to know that" lo giggled.

"Well I'm not getting any so I'm happy somebody is"

"Why you ain't getting any?" I sighed.

"I cheated"

"What seriously?"

"Yeah, I fucked up Karen & I are in therapy but I don't know what's going to happen."

"Who you cheat with?" She asked, I didn't want to answer but I had too. Lo looked at me scared.

"Ajai, listen a long time ago Damita & I dated & we messed around & I broke it off because of our friendship. You are like my sister & I never meant to hurt you. But when she came back in town we still had feelings for each other & I wasn't really happy with Karen at that moment." She looked down.

"She's the one you cheated with?"

"Yeah, I am so sorry, I don't want to loose our friendship, but the reason I am telling you this is because she is not herself. She popped at my house & wanted to be with me but I love Karen. We need to get her some help"

"Okay, I am not mad I'm disappointed because you could of told me this a long time ago but I hear you"

"We still besties?" She nodded & smiled. I walked over hugging her. Lo came over & hugged us too.

"I love y'all" she fake cried.

"We love you too knucklehead."

**************
I arrived home, I went inside hearing some Destiny's child playing lowly in the background, I walked upstairs going to my bedroom seeing Karen reading a book.

"Hey"

"Hi" she simply said.

I took my clothes off & I felt her eyes on me. I grabbed a big t-shirt out of the drawer. I tied my hair up & got in the bed. I snuggled up with her. 

"What are you doing?"

"I want to cuddle with you" I said sitting up.

"We never cuddle like this" I grabbed her book throwing it on the floor.

"Well I want to cuddle now, I just want to hold you if that's okay"

"Ok" she was a little resisted at first but then hugged me back all you could here is destiny's child & our hearts beating.

"I love you"

"I love you too" I heard cracking in her voice, I looked up wiping her tears away.

"Don't cry baby, we are going to get through this together"

She gave a small smile.

This is were I wanted to be & nobody I mean nobody is going to change that.