Zombies 2 Theory

Hey guys! So I know this is my Descendants 3 Theories book but I wanted to share this with you guys to see what you all think.

So in Zombies, Bucky and Addison mention that their grandfather was bitten by a Zombie. This has lead many to speculate that Addison is part zombie, however what if her grandfather wasn't bitten by a zombie, but a werewolf?

Seabrooke clearly has had a problem with Zombies for a long time so it would be easy to blame the attack on them. Plus, their grandfather could be covering up the truth for other reasons. Forbidden friendship? Love? Perhaps.

Anyway something else I noticed was this.

All the Zombies have a green color to their hair, none of them have any white

All the Zombies have a green color to their hair, none of them have any white. The werewolves on the other hand, all sport white streaks. Now, I don't know why her hair is all white instead of sporting white streaks but maybe it has something to do with the werewolf that bit her grandfather. Maybe it was all white. Maybe her grandfather or grandmother is actually a werewolf.

There's also the trailer where the werewolves ask her to come with them(posted above). Where are they going and why do they want Addison? Most likely, werewolves can sense other werewolves and maybe, just maybe, they are taking her somewhere to show her who she truly is.

I don't know all the details but I am excited for this movie and convinced that Addison is not part Zombie, but part Werewolf. (Or who knows, maybe she's both)

Anyway, let me know what you think in the comments and I look forward to hearing your thoughts. Til next time guys! -Meloetta246