D3 End Scene!

So saw this today and really wanted to share it with you guys! To me this looks like a celebration and the arch in the background is similar to the one the VK's pass under on their way to Auradon

So saw this today and really wanted to share it with you guys! To me this looks like a celebration and the arch in the background is similar to the one the VK's pass under on their way to Auradon. However, I believe this is the arch on the Auradon side of the bridge.

    Could it be at the end we will see the villians entering Auradon or at least the villian kids? Another thing that sticks out to me is that we see what appears to be Hades in the background. He looks amazing. The fact that he is with them signifies that he is good.

       I am uncertain if he is Mal's father but I feel that this may be more plausible seeing these new images. I also believe that the scene we saw at the very beginning when she receives contact from her father is a warning and does not have any malicious intent behind it.

I am so excited for this movie to come out. The more info we get the cooler it looks. Clearly by the looks on everyone's faces we are going to get an epic and happy ending. Though Squeaky, Squirmy, the core four, and our favorite Auradonians are missing from the image we can see what appears to be King Adam and maybe Fairy Godmother in the background. I can't wait to find out what leads to the conclusion of this epic tale! Good night friends!

P.S. Did anyone notice Dizzy and Gil look like they are holding hands!? Eek! What is this? Adorableness!😍