Turned to Stone?

Hey guys! I was just thinking about the D3 trailer and I had a thought. Now, we didn't see any evidence of this in the trailer, but do you remember this image from a while back?

 Now, we didn't see any evidence of this in the trailer, but do you remember this image from a while back?

This image got me thinking. We know FG, Ben, Evie, Carlos, Jay, and Dude get turned to stone, but what if they're not the only ones? What if Uma gets turned to stone as well?

That would explain the purpose of what's happening in the photo above. What if Mal and Hades are the last ones standing by the end of the movie? That would make an epic final showdown, leaving Mal in an all or nothing situation.

This could explain why we don't see Gil after he and Harry come tumbling though that hole in the barrier. What if the pirates go their own way but when Gil gets turned to stone, they realize they may not be as safe on their own as they thought. This could be why Uma and Harry run towards Mal in the trailer, only to discover the VK's have been turned to stone as well.

I can't wait for D3 and the anticipation is killing me! Enjoy and see you next time.

                        -Meloetta246