Escape the Isle of the Lost

OMG we are getting so close to this book coming out and I am so excited! Based on the video it seems we'll get to see how Uma and Hades meet.

Also, I think we'll get some light shed on how Uma ends up with Hades ember, or at least part of it.

Based on the Under the Sea short and this newest teaser for the book, it seems the ocean will play a big part in the story.

I'm also wondering, we know in the movie that Hades shouts: "I am a God! I don't belong here!"

What if because he's the God of the Underworld, his imprisonment is different? Someone has to run the underworld right? What if Hades is able to travel to the underworld, but cannot surface outside the barrier?

In the teaser for the book, we see what appears to be a crack opening in the ground underwater. What of that is how Uma finds Hades, not by going back to the Isle, but by finding a hidden entrance to the Underworld?

Guess we'll have to read to find out but it's fun to speculate! Anyway guys when the book comes out I am going to read it and then I will post a review on here with my thoughts, things I liked, and anything that might help explain what will happen in D3. If you don't want spoilers then do not read that update, if you dont care then enjoy! I will post a warning when the chapter comes so no worries!

                 -Meloetta246