Dean was the one confused now, "why would I be mad?" He asked. "Well because 1) I didn't tell you and 2) I didn't think you would want a baby brought into this life-style" you explained.

He shook his head. "Babe, I'm not mad. I mean sure, I would have liked to know when you first found out but.. I don't care. And I don't care about the "life-style" because as long as I have you and the baby I'm good." He said.

You had tears falling back down your cheeks. God you were so emotional! And it was only gonna get worse.

You pulled dean to you and shared a passionate kiss letting go every emotion you felt for the past few weeks.

But then you heard someone clear there throat and you pulled away. You saw cas still standing there and you felt your cheeks turn hot.

"Cas your gonna be a uncle!" You said waving your hands in the air. You chuckled apologetically while your face burned even hotter.
~
~
That night you and dean had decided to announce the news to Sam. You had saved the dinner just in time from it burning and dean had been attached to your hip sense the news.

You were currently making everyone's plates while dancing around a bit but not to hard. Your stomach growled and made the loudest noise making you giggle.

You looked down at your stomach "hey now little one, I know your hungry but no need to make whale calls" you said chuckling.

But what you didn't realize was that dean was standing behind you leaning on the door frame. You put the boys plates on the table and yelled for them.

"Dinners ready!" You said. Dean walked in kissing you in the cheek and sat down digging in while Sam walked in slower, surprised at the dinner.

"What's the matter sammy? Never seen meat cooked outside of a fast food restaurant?" You joked.

Sam huffed and nodded "yeah, but I feel like there is  another reason for this big dinner" he explained.

God he was way to smart, "yes well actually there is, and you are going to listen" you said.

You looked at dean who was grinning like a mad man. "What?!" Sam asked obviously getting annoyed with the delay.

"I'm PREGNANT!!" You yelled. Sam looked at dean and then back at you for what seemed like forever.

"What?" He asked like he didn't hear you say it. "Your going to be an uncle, Uncle Sam" you said smiling.

After a few more minutes sam stood up with still a blank look on his face causing you to start freaking out.

Your bottom lip started to tremble and dean must have saw this because he also stood up. Cas walked in with his face scrunched in a worried look.

"Sam your oxygen is very low, are you ok?" Cas said. But as he said this Sam passed out.

Wasn't the actual father supposed to this?!! You screamed inside your head. You rushed to Sams side with dean and shook him awake.

Cas pressed his two fingers to Sam's forehead and he woke up looking around.

"Why am I on the floor?" He asked. "Um..you passed out when you heard that you were going to be an uncle" you explained.

He nodded his head and with the help of dean, he was standing up.

"Congratulations guys, but I'm going to stick the food in the microwave for tomorrow and still try to process everything in my room" Sam said.

Oh. Ok. You looked at dean as soon as Sam was out of the room. "I thought he would be happy" you said disappointed.

Dean walked over to you and pulled you into a hug. "It's just a lot to take in at first that all" dean said kissing the top of your head.

You laced your arms around him and stayed like that for awhile.

You pulled away though feeling tired. "Did you at least like the food?" You asked dean.

He shook his head no. "No" he said. You frowned and started to walk away ashamed.
But then you got twisted around.

"I loved it" dean said kissing you. You smiled against his lips. "I love you" you said.

"I love you too" dean responded quicker then a heartbeat. You pulled him behind you turning off the kitchen light and headed to the bedroom.

You got changed into one of his sweatshirts and snuggled down into his bed with dean spooning you.

You curled into him and fell asleep like that but with one of deans hands placed gently on your small baby bump.

A/n~ So I'm thinking I want the baby to be a girl but I also want it to be a boy. So I guess (y/n) is having twins!!! Boy and a girl!!