໒ཏศ♇₮ཛཞ 10.e ~ omake

Have no fear, I'm finally ducking updating! Woo! and I'm sorry if it's not what you expect. That's right, did you read that ^ or that > or that v or even that < (I don't think there's anything over there, I'm just covering all my bases).

That's right! It's an omake chapter. If you don't know what that is, it's the chracters of the story either taken out of the story or shown in situations outside the main plot. So, I'm giving you an omake chapter! It took me way too long to write this, and for that, I am sorry.

It's like bed time man, I had to push this out before I killed myself becuase my brain hurts. I think everything is cool, I haven't done a final check. Everything is spelled right if it makes you feel better. I know it makes me feel better. Unless I used the wrong your or their. Then it's not right. Just thinking about it at the moment makes me want to shoot myself, like it's not even funny. DX I'm so tired. So I'm just going to stop.

I hope you enjoy the story, leave a comment along the way, maybe star it.

LET ME FEEL THE LOVE! PLEASE!

...I promise it makes me work faster...

:|:omake:|:

:|:chapter 10.e:|:

Third Person

~A Cinderella(ish) Story~

~Adam sat in his golden chair for the ump-teenth time today. He played with the button that sat adoringly on his cloak, his mother shooting him slight glares every-so-often. He could only sigh as his father made decisions over chickens and their farmers, or whatever other requests came to mind. The constable's request was certainly the most troubling, a building far from town and totally sound proof? It sounded fishy to Adam, as did it to his father. He was rejected, though everyone in the room could certainly see why he was. "Hah," Adam thought, "that'll teach the people to think my father a fool."

As soon as the cascading procession of peasants and nobles alike, lofted out of the throne room and back to their daily lives, Adam jumped up from his chair. He wanted to go somewhere quiet and tear the nasty images of the constable's twisted torture room out of his mind.

His mother stopped him though, with the quick chirp of her voice, "Adam, about the ball tonight." Adam sighed, he wanted to do it aloud, but knew it would only anger his mother even more. "You didn't show up to the last ball, or even the one before that." Adam could count on his fingers how many times he had actually attended one of the balls his family held. Sure they were a king and queen, but of what? A small island in, surely, the middle of nowhere seeing as how much trading costs. His mother swept imaginary dust off his shoulders, "you know what they're for, don't you?"

He didn't bother to hide the sigh this time, "yes mother, I do."

She smiled, "good, then you'll know that tonight, we plan to greet your future spouse."

Adam could have done a spit take if it wasn't for the lack of liquid. He stammered his response, "w-w-what?"

Adam's mother slapped his cheek lightly, "it's unbecoming to stutter, you are to be king, speak loudly and clearly at all times." He wanted to add, except when whispering or discussing private matters, but he knew his mother had a come back for both. "And I mean just what I said, you're father and I have discussed this thoroughly, it is going to happen."

"What about my say in this?"

"Your say in what? The good of your kingdom?" His mother stepped away from him, turning her head down, "the trading costs are getting higher and higher, with our small country, we won't be able to stay afloat." She rubbed her hands absently, they were red and raw. Adam felt his heart tug, his mother was only worried.