Chapter 15 ~ His Mother is Terrifying

Now what to do? All I want to do is write Sam's point of view. Don't you think he's like super happy or something, like over the moon. I want to write about Sam! He's cuter!

Personally I think Adam is pretty annoying and like half of the things I write get taken out because I get pissed off about how he reacts to crap. But to be even more honest, his character is heavily based off my own personality.

Ouch, I hurt myself.

So anyway, like what I've done with the titles and what not? I'd like some thoughts on them, should they continues? should I changed all of them to this new font? or should I not and change them all back?

Remember when I didn't do these? I bet you dudes and dudettes miss that. I use to not be so annoying. :D Now you have to deal with me!

:|:His Mother is Terrifying:|:

:|:Chapter 15:|:

Adam

~ I'm standing perfectly still, my back on fire, it was touching Sam's chest. The white walls were covered in polaroid pictures, it also looked rather dusty and/or grimy. I could hear Sam's soft snoring, the tv's buzz in the background, Sam's arm draped over me and trapping me to him. The heat of his body was basically sizzling off him, I think I'm sweating. The carpet was almost scratchy beneath me.

Sam mumbled something in his sleep, I don't remember when he fell asleep, but he did. It was almost incoherent but it sounded like, "mother's home." I squinted at him, trying to imagine what he could possibly be dreaming about. His eyes shifted under their lids before snapping open, startling me.

He smiled a quick grin, kissing my nose, and dragging both of us to our feet.

He was patting off his legs, and regrettably my butt, when the door to the apartment clicked open. "Sam? you home?" a female voice asked from the entrance way.

"Welcome back," Sam basically sung, sticking his head out the living room door.

The lady must have smiled, I could hear the tilt to her voice, "oh? What's got you so happy?" Her steps disappeared into the kitchen.

Sam took my hand, keeping me behind him. He poked his head around the kitchen doorway, plastic rummaged as she put away what I assume is groceries. When Sam got us snacks earlier I had noticed the fridge was slightly lacking. He hid me from his mother's sight. "Guess what I got!"

I grumbled to myself, I am a person Sam, you don't 'got' me.

She turned to him, his eyes were smiling as he pulled me out in front of him, a hand on either of my shoulders. "Tada~" he sang.

His mother stood in front of me for a moment, almost slack jawed. I noticed that she didn't look a lot like Sam at all, she had the same blonde hair but she had hazel eyes, a sharper looking nose too. He must take after his father. I hope I get to meet him too.

She smiled pleasantly at me, "you must be Adam, you can call me Samantha," she wiggled an eyebrow at me, "or even Sam for short."

I laughed, "nah, I think that's okay, I have enough to deal with with the one Sam."

Her smile grew, either because it got bigger or she was just suddenly closer, possibly both. She grabbed my face in her hands, tilting it every which way, examining each way. "He's so," she looked at Sam and exclaimed, "cute!"

He almost jumped with joy, "I know right?!"

She turned her attention back to me, "how did my miserable son get so lucky?"