໒ཏศ♇₮ཛཞ 10 ~ First Experience

Woo! Reached the big double digits. Finally, I know. *bows* thank you so much you lovely readers, from this point on consider the action and the smexiness of this story to be ramping up. I will have a disclaimer at the beginning of the chapter so you'll know what you will be getting into, if you catch my drift. I'm sorry that I hadn't done so for previous chapters. I hope that you will continue your support me.

Please vote and comment if you like the story. Or hate it, you should comment about how much you hate it. It works for me.

:* love you guys.

This is my new disclaimer:
『smexy』☆〜(ゝ。

:|:First Experience:|:

:|:chapter 10:|:

Adam

~ I texted my mother first, hoping she would pick up. I want to go home, I thought despairingly. Do all teenage boys go through something like this? Because I don't want this to become a usual thing, that's not cool, and I'm going to miss too much school. I heard the halls erupt as the bell rang. Lunch was over, 3rd period was about to start.

I sighed and returned to my phone, I didn't know who I would text. Who would help? I reviewed my options. I could text Sam but I don't really think he could help me in this situation, well, he probably wouldn't help in any way I would like. I could text Felix, he is my cousin, and he's older than me, I'm sure he would both know what to do and be willing to help. Yeah, I think my mind was just made there.

I pulled out my phone. I don't think I want to bother felix unless I have to, I mean, he's already in charge of my backpack. Have I ever said I'm so glad I keep my phone in my hoodie pocket instead of my bag like most people at this school? Well, I'm glad. I sent a text to Sam.

To Jerk-face McScally Wagons and tons of other bad words
From Adam
Come to the men's bathroom on the first floor. ASAP.

I waited a couple seconds, all the while shifting uncomfortably. Okay peeps, 1. bathroom seats are not comfortable and 2. When it seems like a family of campers is thinking of settling a permanent residence in your pants, maybe a mining community, any friction in the lower area is like a slap to the face. I undid my belt in a hurry, the button and zipper soon followed. I let out a content sigh at my new found freedom. Yup, this feels better.

To Adam
From Jerk-face McScally Wagons and tons of other bad words
Can't. I'm in class man.
....
I can't always be there when you need me.

I sat in a moment of shock before releasing a long breath. I didn't know I had even held that. My face heated, I totally just went out of my way to ask for help and this is how he responds? I about threw my phone out of anger. So what? You go sexing straight guys up and when they ask for help you reject them flat out? Douche.

Finally, when the itching pulled me away from my miles away day dreams, I turned my attention back to the matter at hand. I had a problem and only one possible solution left.

I quickly texted Felix. Felix was like my main bro back in the day. I really should have welcomed him more, didn't even act all that surprised. I'm such a terrible person, all wrapped up in my own problems. I hit send and stared down at my crotch.

To Felix
From Adam
Dude, I like really need some help. Like no me gusta.

How does it get this big? I'm looking that up later. My phone vibrated in my hand. Have I mentioned how I love how fast he responds? No? Well, I love it. More than banana cream pie. Actually, there's lots of things I love more than banana cream pie.