໒ཏศ♇₮ཛཞ 8 ~ One Step Too Far

So the reason the picture is some little child is explained later, it is not Sam's or Adam's child. XD it's too soon for that, too soon.

:|:One Step Too Far:|:

:|:chapter 8:|:

Sam

~ I didn't let my feet stall for a moment more, ripping open the door, I rushed in. I grabbed Amber by the wrist. This chick needs to be told off. I basically wretched her out of the shop, not caring who was staring, I even ignore the tingle of Adam's eyes. This needed to get sorted out before I blew a fuse, I probably will anyway though. I turned on her, the moment we were out of direct sight with the store, my glare already blaring. "What do you think you're doing?" I asked her.

She looked at her nails, cleaning one, and blew on it. "Well, what does it look like?" she mumbled under her breath, she looked up at me, a grin on her face, "I can tell you it's not what you think after all though."

I looked at her questionably, clearly I wasn't getting something. Not that I would, seeing as I'm sure you could see the smoke coming out my ears.

"Dude, calm your butt down, he was trying to set up a date between us," she twirled her hair around her finger, rolling her eyes. She placed her hand on my shoulder, "I think you need to calm down and look at things rationally sometimes." We both heard the door creak, neither of us looked. We knew who it was, no one else would try to spy on us. Amber smirked, wrapping her arms around my neck. She whispered in my ear, "but that doesn't mean he's not still in my sights, got it?"

I nodded, she unwrapped herself and walked away. I stared back, mostly not knowing what to do. Adam wasn't gay, why wouldn't he fall for her? How could I keep him to myself? An awful idea crept up into my mind as I felt Adam's gaze burn through my back. I was still fuming, furious at Adam for doing all this. What is a name for this feeling? I wanted to lock Adam up in a cage, make sure no one can ever touch him, talk about him, or even think about him ever again.

I turned in my heel and stomped towards Adam. His face told me he was scared, I was scared how much I didn't care. I grabbed his wrist, forcefully dragging him towards my car. I ignored his shouts of protest rather easily. I shoved him into the car and buckled him up, hoping that by the time I got to the other side, he'd still be sitting there.

Luckily for me, Adam is kind of slow. I sat down in my seat and he was still blindly tugging at his seat belt. I raised an eyebrow at him as I started the car, seriously? Never worn a seat belt before?

I sped out of the parking lot, my chest restricting at the close proximity and the anger still boiling my blood. I could hear his breath before he finally spoke, "what is your problem?" He was practically yelling at me and I winced. Ouch, I need to start thinking my actions through a little more. I kept my mouth shut, he was right next to me and I feel more than my blood heat up.

We pulled up to a park, deer park I believed the sign said. Not that I bothered reading it, as I was currently gazing down at Adam. He laid beneath me, trying to meld into the seat. I almost laughed, but I couldn't, my eyes felt almost like they were glazed over. "Hey Adam," I leaned down and kissed him,"do me a favor."

He didn't respond, not like I expected him to, being the boy I've grown to know, I'd be almost disappointed if he did anything I didn't expect him to.

I deepened the kiss quickly, not bothering to wait for his mind to catch up. It would be the end of my little heart if he started fighting back seriously. Hid body arched against mine, a moan escaping from his throat. I smiled devilishly. My teenage mind got ahead of me, he wants me.