Chapter 17 ~ A Morning For Every

This chapter is dedicated to @SilverWolf202 because it's their birthday, like days or possibly weeks ago but because I'm such a bad author I totes am slow!! Yay! (about their birthday not me being slow as crap, I'm sure none of you like that). Thanks so much darling, it means a lot that you've stuck with me this long and even read the author's note. I LOVES YOU!!

I'm thinking of switching back to the normal font

I just reread to correct (I like, always miss things, so if ya want to point 'em out, that'd be great) and I've realized like nothing happens but fluff XD dear god, ever since I've started reading Destiel fanfictions I've only been thinking in terms of fluff. I'm so sorry if ya don't wants de fluff DX

:|:A Morning for Every:|:

:|:Chapter 17:|:

Sam

~ I was groggy when I woke up, blinking in the sun's harsh light. It blinded me enough to make me want to scream into my pillow. I reached for it absently. My fingers brushed a mess of tangled hair. I looked up to see Adam's sleeping face, a string of drool was sliding down his face. My heart stuttered. I wiped it away, he groaned, his eyes fluttering. He opened his eyes only to snap them shut again. The morning light blinded him too. I smiled.

Adam sat up, lazily wiping his mouth and chin with his arm. "I see drooling in your sleep isn't uncommon," I pointed out.

"Shut it," he bit out. He sat up, his legs bent to either side of him. It looked uncomfortable but he seemed not to mind. Adam raised his arms, stretching his arms, back, and stomach. I happily soaked in the sight. He's naked, my mind whispered, my eyes shifted down subconsciously. I can't remember him ever getting naked, never-the-less I couldn't bring myself not to smile at the sight. Adam didn't notice. Just absently chewed air, I suspect trying to get the taste of sleep out of his mouth, and scratching his stomach lightly. I feasted on everything. He didn't seem to realize this wasn't normal yet.

I touched the head of his dick, just wanting to see what his reaction would be. He moaned. My whole face heated up. He moaned! My mind screamed at me, sending the blood straight to my groin. He didn't hold back. He didn't hold it back. It was like my brain was stabbing me, trying everything it could to send the blood from it. I think my brain likes my other brain better. I bit my lip realizing I'm naked too. I touched his knee, letting my hand skim up his inner thigh. He shivered beneath my hand.

The door knob hit the wall with a loud bang, "good morning beautifuls!" My mother was humming to herself, a plate of pancakes in one hand, the other on the door. She spied Adam's child like sitting position and my hand on his thigh. She winked at me, "I've been waiting to intrude." she brought the pancakes in with two forks, setting the plate in the space between Adam and me. She smirked, saying with a wink, "good thing Adam is so loud."

Adam stuffed a pancake in his mouth before falling face first into the pillow, it muffled his words.

"What sweetheart?" my mother cooed. Yeah, she's definitely taken a shining to him. Pretty proud self, I won't lie, it's good to find someone your parent approves of. True, Sam, true. I need to stop talking to myself. Why? Is it weird? I guess it is. I mean, I don't know if anyone else has this long of inner monologues complete with praising, shaming, and sarcasm. Well, I guess you wouldn't know until you ask. Can I do that? Sure you can, you're not physically disabled from doing that, and though it's really not up to me, I'd say you may. Haha, very funny self, now shut the fuck up.

Adam sat up like lightning had struck him, I let my eyes just wander all about him. I took in every part of him I could see. The way his the sun caught his hair. The way his eyes looked like a forest of jade, sun light bouncing off the jeweled tree tops. The crook of his mouth, how it lifted higher on one side of his face. The way one eyes blinked faster than the other. The way his neck and shoulders were dotted in freckles but his collar was clear. The freckles on the bottom of his right ear, the freckles on the top of his left. How his belly button was round but more like a slit, how I could almost see the bottom so I wasn't very shallow. I even looked at the way his legs were bruised, like he ran into every piece of furniture he ever came within range of. Reminds me of my own legs. Theway his hair grew on his stomach, leading a very thin trail to his crotch. All my eye wandering led me to two conclusions; 1. I really love this boy and 2. He'smine. And I'll be damned if those aren't the best conclusions I've ever, or anyone's ever, come to.