໒ཏศ♇₮ཛཞ 3 ~ Art, Lunch, and Man Whores

:|:Art, Lunch, and Man Whores:|:

:|:chapter 3:|:

Sam

~ He smiled at me suspiciously. Why is he smiling? What about this situation would cause someone to smile? I can feel my breath coming back to me, reflected off Adam's face. I've never threatened a person before, not like this at least, but the swift beat of my heart was not the only to be blamed on the new situation. I clenched my teeth, forcing the words out, repeating, "stay away from her."

His face only lit up more. Is it rude to call someone a moron? I believe it is. I don't care, if it fits it sits, right? Finally it was like I couldn't take it anymore. The thought of him smiling because of someone other than me. "Something soundin' funny?" I ground out through clench teeth, my free hand smooshing his cheeks together, he looked kind of like a fish. It's adorable. His face only grew in brightness, is he high?

Adam delicately pulled away my hand from his mouth and the other from the wall, he folded them gently together in the air. He patted them gently with a smirk playing on his lips. A smirk that didn't fit. He swung away, his hips swaying a little, we waved back, "toot-te-lou." I stood there stunned, my hands still in there air. What?

I rested my forehead against the cool tiles, "what is he up to?" I asked the empty bathroom. I heard the clack of a stall door. I let my arms hang limply beneath me as I realized my mistake. A person strode up to the sink, washing their hands quickly, whistling the whole time.

As they wiped their hands, the girl turned to me, "I don't know what you were doing, but this is the girl's bathroom dude." I only sighed as she left the bathroom. Of course I chose the wrong one, of course. I waited until the door shut completely before heading out. I stuck my head out, looking around, the girl was gone and the hall was empty. Lucky.

I headed to Art. This was the only class I was ever quiet in. Of course I was, the teacher was a dick and would kick me out in an instant. I had that class with Adam, not that he noticed though, he was always sucked into his art. I needed to be near him, of course I did, I didn't like my eyes ever leaving him. I couldn't explain it, at least I couldn't at first. I felt my face heat as I sat near the entrance. I couldn't even talk about it in my head. Oh I'm hopeless. I read a book until the bell rang finally. I stood there until the class was empty and people started filing in again. I waited for Adam, trying to put my smirk on my face, it didn't fit right, not at the moment. I put it on anyway, it was like a pair of pants that never shrunk, I needed it on sometimes.

He walked up to class, his head down as always. His eyes were on his shoes, he was watching the way his untied shoe lace battled the ground and everything in between again. He just needed to tie them, I swear, it was kind of annoying me. He looked up and spotted me, I felt the smirk shift a little, getting comfortable. He groaned, "are you following me?"

Did I mention that he thinks we only have Math and Physics together? We actually share Math, English, Physics, and Art. English is when he's too busy doodling to look around and in Art he has his music blasting. I sit pretty close by and I can hear it. I don't know how the teacher has put up with him so far, Mr. Cuts hates loud music and noisy children. I think he just likes Adam. Adam is a great artist, his work is in the display box every week. I don't think Adam cares though, just blasts his music and waits for his assignments to be handed back. I don't think he actually realizes that his works are on display, just thinks that when he gets them back that that's when everyone gets their own back.

"Did you miss me?" I drawled. He sulked into the classroom without a word and I followed him in. He sat down in back of the class, front of the row as the desks were set up in a U. I snuck behind him, taking my seat near the window. He stared out the window sometimes, looking straight past me. I think that's when I first noticed him. His eyes were sparkling, obvious with imagination running wild. I was in a trance.