໒ཏศ♇₮ཛཞ 10 ~ First Experience

Start from the beginning

To Adam
From Felix
Okay, got it. I assume you want to head home?

I quickly responded, not wasting any time on the pleasantries. Besides the necessary ones of course.

To Felix
From Adam
Yup. Thanks man. I owe you one. And welcome to the family.

He only replied with a smiley face, I took it as a good sign though. No point in being negative at the moment, the situation is already pretty bad.

I waited patiently in the stall. I don't want to be caught in the hallway like this. Now that I think about it, I didn't tell him where I was.

When the bathroom door opened, I flinched. Please don't be somebody I don't know, please please. I didn't put my legs down on the floor, it's kind of embarrassing for a guy to actually use a stall. It's very clear what they're doing. Except I'm not actually doing that, am I? Taking a dump that is. No, I'm not. I can't actually go anywhere that's not my home.

A small whisper pulled me out from my thoughts, "Adam?"

I lifted my leg and undid the latch, sucking in a tight breath as I did. That wasn't comfortable. Nope. Friction is my worst enemy. I decided to voice those thoughts, "friction shouldn't exist."

"If there wasn't friction, you couldn't walk," was felix's reply.

"Touché."

Felix entered the doorway of the stall, leaning against it and looking down at me, "is that pity I see in your eyes?" I asked. That better not be pity, I will jack your shit up. Except I won't. I don't do anything. Too much energy is needed to jack anyone's crap up, let alone a person that's doing me a favor.

He raised his hands in a silent defeat, "you want help but not pity, next you're going to say you want cereal without the orange juice."

He pulled me up from the toilet, placing one of my arms around his shoulder. When'd he get so strong? And dang I hate being this weak. "Excuse me, but nobody likes orange juice in their cereal but you."

"I beg to differ."

"Go ahead, keep begging, works for me."

When we got to my car, he was full on grumble mode. "Can you drive?" I asked him.

"Can I drive? Puh-leeze sugar, who do you take me for?" he responded with one hand on his hip and the other in the air holding on to my keys.

"Well, not a black lady, but I seemed to have gotten that wrong."

He pushed me into the car, "look who's on fire with snappy one liners." he started the car and we headed towards my house. "I think maybe getting an erection during school couldn't be all that bad."

"Please, like you have any idea." I mumbled my words, just hoping he really didn't have any idea. It makes it easier on me.

"Sure I do, I've done the deed in school too."

My head snapped to him, when did he get more mature than me? "Please tell me you're kidding."

"Okay, I'm kidding." We pulled into my driveway. He helped me out of my seat, my arm winding around his shoulder once again. "Bedroom still in the same place?"

I nodded, "you're not kidding you jerk."

"Of course I'm not, I don't joke about things like that."

Felix basically pulled me up the stairs. Somewhere along the way I began not even trying, instead making it as hard as possible for him. He seemed to have little to no trouble. That only made me try harder. "Why did you say you were joking than?"

"You said, 'please tell me you're kidding,' so I did."

I plopped down on my bed, feeling more than slightly awkward. Everything in this room was starting to remind me of him

"Yeah, whatever." We sat there for a long moment of silence. Time just ticking off on the clock on the wall. Aargh! Think brain, think. What should be said? Felix beat me to the punch though, as he always does. "I assume you want some help to get out your stash of entertainment to help you out with your," felix gestured to my pants. That mining community is bustling I tell you, bustling.

I thought for a moment. Entertainment? Felix must have seen the confusion, as he knows my brain is not adept at thinking in any way shape or form. "Porn?"

"Oh." It came as more of a surprise than it should have. Of course he'd think I'd have porn, he's a normal teenage boy. I looked at him shyly, "I don't have any." With the look he gave me, I have never felt so ashamed. Which I shouldn't be feeling when it's about porn.

He sighed, "I would get mine, but for one its at my house and for two you wouldn't like it." Felix looked like he got an idea, "l'll be right back," he told me, and left the room.

I sat for a moment, looking out the door after him. He entered my brother's room and closed the door after him. After a couple of banging noises, some grunting, and maybe a hissing cat; he emerged from the room with a box, a remote, and a small tv. Oh yeah, I forgot my brother had a tv. I think this is where the favortism shows, my brother is clearly loved more than me; he recieves free stuff, while I have to work and do extra chores for the simpliest things.

"What's that?" I asked him.

Felix only grinned at me. He set the box down next to me and started hooking up the tv. I'm glad my brother isn't home, he wouldn't like the thought of his tv being gone. I looked down at the box suspiciously, what could? My mind started working. Again, I'm not exactly the smartest. The pieces quickly connected and I threw open the box. I went slack jaw for a moment, I didn't know my brother read The Work and the Glory series. But why would he keep them in a box? I picked up one of the bigger books, it was like pieces of it slipped in my fingers and the whole thing fell to the floor in a heap. I stared for a while, not quite believing my eyes. The book cover had slipped off to reveal three porn videos.

Felix turned to me, the tv all set up, to find me staring at the floor. "Uh, yeah, your brother has surprising taste."

I stood up and fell right back down onto the bed, my knees weak, my groin throbbing. I gestured down to the videos and the box, "how on earth did he get these?"

"A store?" Felix replied questioningly, as if I didn't know that. "Just hush child," he picked one up, an edition of big breasted nurse, ick? and inserted it into the dvd player.

My heart started racing, I've never seen porn before. The tv flickered and it started. The woman definetly had big breast, dang. I turned my head to Felix, he wasn't looking at the screen and the face he was wearing was kind of disgusted, didn't he say he had porn at home? I opened my mouth, gesturing to the door, "Felix."

"Right." he quickly left the room, shutting the door behind him. Is it just me or did he look relieved to leave? Well, I guess anyone would be relieved to leave a room where a teenage boy is jacking off for the first time. Yup, first time.

I touched myself delicatly at first, the mere touch was enough for my body to twitch. I looked at the screen, the room was filling with hot breath and moans. The woman on the screen kept begging for more, the man's whispers could be heard in the background. I don't know what he was saying, but his voice more than hers was getting me closer. The thought of Sam in my ear, his cock punding into me, sent me spiralling over the endge. My hand moved faster, my breaths hotter, my member wetter. I panted, my body twitching as I ejaculated.

I stared down at my hands, covered with my own cum. Why would I think of Sam? ~