·Chapter Five·

EXCUSE THE MISTAKES

After Jaz threw him out Rico headed right over to Keisha's place. This was somewhere he knew he would be welcome, as long as he had coke on him. When he walked into the door with two garbage bags in his hands, Keisha was more than ecstatic.

"You good boo? That bitch put you out?" she asked with a big smile. Knowing after what happened last night, she knew Jaz was done with him.

"Hell nah. I left. I ain't got time to deal with her shit." he lied. Keisha walked over and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Well you know you can stay here as long as you want," she said and pecked his lips. This wasn't her plan but it worked out perfectly in her favor. With Jaz out of the picture, she would finally have Rico all to herself.

"Thanks, ma. Now get your ass in there and fix daddy something to eat," he commanded with a handful of her backside.

"Okay Papi," Keisha said and sashayed into the kitchen. She watched from the corner of her eye as Rico pulled out the dope and money from his pockets. It wasn't much, but she knew that he would be getting more soon.

"So bae, how has the business been going? Need any new clientele?" She asked. She watched in envy as he sniffed up a line and held his head back.

"Uhhh. shit baby, you know new clientele won't hurt anybody. That's more money." He said.

"I'm glad you said that baby because a couple of new girls just started at the club the other night."

Keisha had been selling cocaine to some of the girls that worked at the club. She did it as a way of getting some new customers for Rico. So far she had about six girls that she supplied too and the money was flowing in. Without her, his pockets probably wouldn't be as heavy. She finished preparing the sandwich and grabbed a bottle of water and walked into the living room and handed Rico the food.

"Thanks, baby." He said and dug in.

"Well, you gonna re-up? I was gonna head into work in a few hours. I'm tryna make us some money." Keisha said before bending down and scooping up some coke with her long acrylic pinky nail. "Make sure its fire though baby, a couple of the girls were complaining the other night about it being too weak," she added after filling her left nostril.

"I got something in mind. I only got a few keys but Cj and I was fina visit the plug in a couple of days" Rico said with his mouth full.

"Alright well, I'm gonna head out to the mall. If I'm not back in time just leave the snow on the table and Ill bag it up myself." Keisha said before grabbing the keys to her Challenger.

Keisha walked out of the apartment and to her car. She stood back and admired its beauty. It was candy red with the word CHERRY painted on the side in cursive letters along with a huge cherry decal on the hood. Feeling good from the high Keisha felt like getting ratchet, so she called up her girls to roll with her. She hooked her phone up to the Bluetooth in her car and dialed Tisha's number.

"Aye, sis. Wanna roll and get something fresh to wear to tonight at work?" Keisha spoke.

"Hell yeah. I was just thinking that I need to get some new stuff." Tisha's voice boomed through the speakers.

"Alright well, I'm down the street. Ima come get you and then we can go by and get Jay." Keisha said after pulling off into traffic.

Keisha was the type of girl that always had to have her entourage around to back her up. If you saw her out and about her minions were not far behind. When she pulled up to Tisha's apartment she saw her friend sitting on the porch with her phone up to her face. She honked the horn to get her attention and Tisha quickly jumped up and ran over.

"Waddup girl! Say hi to my live!" Tisha said as she hopped in the car. She put the camera on Keisha and spoke.

"They can't keep my bitch down! She gone prosper. period. Hoes love to hate. Look yall, my bitch still bad as fuck!"

"Period!" Keisha added and gave the few people on Tisha's Instagram live a view of her long pierced tongue.

"Aye, we finna head to club Flames tonight come show your girls some love," Tisha said before she ending the live. "Alright let's go pick up bestie from work"

***

Keisha pulled up to Dymonds Threads. It was a new stripper boutique that opened up and was owned by a friend of theirs. They walked in the small boutique and began looking through the racks.

"Hey Cherry girl." Dymond greeted. She was the owner of the boutique and a former stripper. The little boutique may seem like nothing to some people but to her and many other people in the hood, it was a big thing.

"Hey boo boo. You got this spot looking fly as fuck and the stuff you got is exclusive." Keisha said while holding up a pair of custom made clear bedazzled 6 inch pumps.

"Thanks bitch most of this stuff I actually made myself." Dymond bragged.

"Wow. that's what's up. I'm definitely about to be fly tonight at work." Keisha said while holding on to the heels. She walked over to where her friends were looking through the racks and she joined them. Keisha grabbed a couple more things and made her way to the checkout. She placed her items on the counter and just as she was about to retrieve her wallet, Tisha caught her attention.

"Bitch. There go Jaz." Tisha whispered in her ear. Keisha turned her attention to the door as Jaz, Brisha, and Shayla strolled in. Jaz looked as flawless as always, even though she was dressed casually.

"And?" Keisha said with attitude. She peered over her shoulder and they made eye contact.

Keisha smirked and put her items on the counter. After pulling out the wade of money to pay for the items she reached for her iPhone. She called Rico on facetime and made sure her volume was at its highest. She wanted Jaz to overhear the conversation.

"Hey, baby. You need anything while I'm out?" Keisha asked. She positioned her phone so that Rico's face was in clear view to anyone that was behind her.

"Nah I'm good, I'm about to head out and I left the stuff on the counter for you." He spoke, unaware that his voice was being broadcasted throughout the tiny boutique.

"Thank you so much, baby. I love you." she cooed and made a kissy face at her screen.

"Yeah. I love you too. I'll see you later on tonight." Rico replied and disconnected the call.

Keisha paid for her items and prepared to leave. On her way out she took one more look at Jaz and to her surprise she looked unbothered as she went through the clothes.

"Stupid ass bitch" she mumbled as she passed them on the way out the door.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Thanks For Reading 😘