•Chapter Thirty•

EXCUSE THE MISTAKES

"Thanks again for showing up at the club tonight. I don't think I would've made it if it weren't for you," Jaz said as she watched Cj handle the steering wheel. She sat in the passenger side of his car and it felt like it was her seat. Like she was meant to be there.

"You good Shawty. You know I got you," Cj replied and looked over at his best friend. "I always got you."

Their eye contact lasted a few seconds before Cj put his attention back on the road. He knew that he was straddling a fine line but he couldn't help himself. The weed and liquor pushed him to be bold and he didn't give a fuck about nobody but her at that moment. Gripping the steering wheel he thought about the last time they were intimate. Those few seconds on her couch had been the most peaceful he's ever felt in his entire life. He already knew that he wanted her to be his but that moment sealed his fate. She was going to be his wife one day.

Pulling into the empty parking lot of The Waffle House he put the car in park and turned off the ignition. The tension they tried to avoid all night crept into the atmosphere and Jaz rested her head on the headrest. She propped one of her legs on the dashboard and Cj admired how the moonlight glistened on her chocolate skin. Licking his lips, he couldn't take his mind off how she looked earlier that night in her dancing attire.

"Boy, what are you staring at?" Jaz asked as she adjusted herself in the seat.

"Nothing, just thinking about some things," He replied in a low baritone. The lasting eye contact and sexual tension built in the small space and Cj couldn't keep his eyes off of her. "Why you acting all shy and shit?" Cj asked.

Jaz kept her eyes low. "You know why," she replied, Ignoring the butterflies in her stomach.

Cj placed a hand on her exposed thigh, sending chills up her spine and Jaz bit her bottom lip. Remaining silent, she didn't know if she wanted to remove his hand or not. All she knew is that she felt shockwaves in her lower region just from his touch.

"You already know wassup with me Lynie," Cj said as he placed the tip of his finger on her chin, forcing her attention. Not saying a word he leaned in and closed the space between them. With his breath so close to her lips Jaz felt her heartbeat speed up.

"Cj..I-" She started but his lips cut her off. Ten seconds in and nothing was on her mind but being with him in that car. Jaz wrapped her arms around his neck. The small space didn't make it easy but the two managed to get as close as possible. "You taste so fucking good," Cj growled as he inhaled her tongue. Sounds of smacking and heavy breathing filled the car as the two devoured each other's faces.

Soft moans escaped her lips and she climbed on top of him in the driver's seat. She threw all of her better judgment out the window and let her carnal instincts take over. Jaz didn't care that she had a man that loved her. All she wanted was the pleasure that Cj was giving.

Cupping her cheeks in his hands Cj pulled her body down onto the growing lump in his jeans. The heat in between her thighs drove him crazy. "I know that shit wet as fuck," He whispered and bit the bottom of Jaz's earlobe.

Jaz connected their lips again, silencing him as she rode his bulge. The friction from the thick fabric massaged her sensitive center, bringing Jaz to the edge of climax. She yearned for him to be inside of her. "Fuck," she whispered under her breath as she planted kisses all over his face. The two let their bodies do the talking as they indulged in something they'd both been wanting to do.

"Why you fucking around with that lame ass nigga?" Cj growled as Jaz's soft lips cascaded down his neck. Jaz pulled back and looked into his eyes but before she could say anything Cj's phone interrupted the moment. Her heart plummeted.