•Chapter Thirty-One•

EXCUSE THE MISTAKES

"Aye, bro what the fuck! My shit lagging!" Rico yelled. He was going on his second hour of playing 2K and it was driving Keisha nuts. It's been about three weeks since she made her discovery and she wanted nothing to do with him. She kept quiet and played her role as best she could but it was getting harder for her to keep up the act.

"Can you shut the fuck up," Keisha said with an eye roll. She looked at him with disgust. "Do you really have to be that fucking loud? Damn"

Rico looked back at her but didn't reply. Nothing got his attention, not even his phone that rang back to back. "It's probably her dirty ass calling him," Keisha thought as she watched Rico pick up the phone and silence it.

"Why aren't you answering your phone? Clearly, one of your bitches needs something," Keisha scoffed and got up from the couch. She didn't want to be in his presence a second longer.

"Bro chill with all that shit," Rico said and gripped her thigh as she tried to walk past him. He pulled her down forcing her to sit in his lap. Her ass overflowed over his scrawny thighs as she looked at him with hatred behind her stare.

"You are the only girl I got. You need to get that shit through your head. I want you. Nobody else," Rico stressed as he looked her in her eyes. "You need some dick or something?" he asked as he planted soft kisses on her chest. He was at eye level with her breast and they were taunting him through her camisole. Rico used his index finger and slowly pulled down the rim of the shirt, freeing her perfect bosom. Taking one of her taut nipples into his mouth Keisha tried her hardest not to give into the pleasure.

"Let me kiss that pussy and make it better," Rico suggested as he fondled her perfect titties. Keisha rolled her eyes. As much as she wanted to protest, her body wouldn't let her. No one on this planet could please her like Rico could. "Might as well get a quick nut since it's gonna be the last time I let this motherfucker touch me," Keisha thought as she removed the camisole and laid back on the couch.

Rico hovered over her. "Is this why you've been acting so weird lately? You need some attention?" he asked as he pulled at the shorts she was wearing. Wrapping her thick thighs around his shoulders Rico dove in. With the tip of his tongue, he slowly licked up and down her slit like she was a melting ice cream cone. Keisha couldn't hide the moans that escaped her lips as she let Rico do his thing.

It took no time for her body to shake violently as she screamed his name and Keisha hated herself for giving in. She sat up. Relaxing a little she grabbed a Kleenex off of the coffee table and wiped herself up.

"Naw baby girl where you think you going?" Rico said as he watched Keisha get dressed. "You gone leave me high and dry like this?" He asked as he rubbed the bulge in his basketball shorts. Keisha turned and looked at him but before she could say anything his phone started ringing again. Rico grabbed the phone and this time he answered it "See it's CJ," he said in defense and turned the phone to show her. She rolled her eyes and walked up the stairs, leaving him there with his lies.

***

Brisha looked down at the bulge forming in her midsection. She placed her hand there and her heart warmed. Fourteen weeks and two days, the doctor told her baby was the size of a lemon. She held up the ultrasound picture and smiled. She'd just got back from an appointment and she wanted to share the news with Rico. "Let's call Daddy and see if he wants to hear all about you," Brisha said as she pulled out her phone. For the sixth time today, she dialed his number, and this time he answered.

"Bitch why the fuck you keep calling my fucking phone?" Rico spat. His tone was vicious and full of hatred. He wanted nothing to do with her and he made that clear when he left her on that dirty motel floor.