"Oh man! I don't know that PMS would be this worst?Bad mood? Mood swing? So sensitive? I'm not this worst though." Kim thought herself.

"Who said I don't love you?" Kim says seriously but her face lax. She locks her eyes to Pie.

"I love you more than I love myself." There's sincerity in her voice. She cups Pie's face and plants a kiss on her forehead.

"Here." Pie put her finger to her lips, asking Kim to kiss her on lips.

"Okay. Okay. Muaahh." That  tom gives a short kiss to Pie. Just then, Pie have that smile on her face back.

"We use this Breath Right okay?" Kim takes another small box contain a kind of plaster which can relieve blocked nose.

"Hmm." Pie nods her approval. Then, Kim sticks the plaster to Pie's nose.

"Now, let me check your temperature." Kim places the new invention of thermometer to Pie's forehead. Pie remains seated motionless, gazing to her love admiringly. Kim is so patient with her.

"Still not okay." Kim sighs heavily as she observes the thermometer. They had called the doctor and even get the medicines for Pie but her fever still haven't reduce yet.

"This KoolFever might help." Pie just let Kim do what ever the best for her. The relief pad is cold, just the same like its name. When it touches Pie's feverish forehead, it sends a cold tickling sense through her body.

"Thank you, Kim." Pie looks to Kim and curves a weak smile on her face. She admits that she is not really on the mood. Somehow she feels like she want to scold anybody around her. Sometimes she gets annoyed easily. To make it easier, we call it  bad mood. Perhaps it is because her PMS and she can't control it.

"You should take a rest." Instead of answering Pie, Kim helps that sick girl to lay down on the bed.

"Haachuumm! Argghh.." Pie sneezes again  but  this time it is followed by her writhing in pain.

"Pie, are you okay?" Kim quickly checks Pie who seems in trouble.

"It's hurt." Pie rubs the lower part of her belly, the spot  around her uterus. Her eyes are a bit tearful as if she is trying to hold the pain.

"Do you want the pain killer?I'll get it." Kim doesn't know that it will be so terrible when Pie is in her menstruation.

"No need. It isn't good to take it so often." Pie stops Kim as the tom tries to move somewhere.

"Can you bear the pain?" Kim takes her seat beside Pie back and fondles Pie's hair lovingly. Hoping that it will help to comfort her.

"It will be good if you can give some massage here." Pie puts her hands on the part that feels numb. It is like something stabbing the inner side of her belly.