Kissing in The Rain

Start from the beginning

            "Hmm..Cute Cindy." What Kim said to her is indeed true. Cindy is a gold fish  which Kim raised inside and aquarium.

            "Told ya." Kim grins bitterly to Pie and tries to removes Pie's hands.

            "Why it must be PIE143?" Pie is so curious with the password that Kim used.

            "It's actually PIE — I — LOVE — YOU." Kim grins to Pie shyly.

            "So cheesy!" Pie releases her grip from Kim's neck and slaps Kim's arm lightly.

            "Queen of Jealousy." Kim can't help herself from pinching Pie's rossy cheeks.

            "Nah, Alice is waiting for you. Hurry up." Kim uses her fingers to brush Pie's hair, comb it to become neat.

            "Don't you want to meet her too?" Pie looks up to Kim. Actually she's nagging Kim to come with her.

            "I will,  after I took my bath. Now,go. Don't let our guest waiting for so long. It's impolite." That's Kim.

Downstairs : Main Living Room

            "Pie sissy!" Alice sees Pie making her way down the staircase.

            "Alice kiddo! Miss me?" Pie walks to her sister while spreading her arms widely.

            "Aww..Not really." Alice comes to hugs Pie. She hugs Pie tightly that Pie can't breathe well.

            "Don't miss me huh? Let me go. You want to kill me?" Pie pushes Alice away from her which makes Alice lets out her fruity chuckles.

            "What brings you here on this rainy day?" Pie drags her sister to the posh sofas.

            "P'Pie, your villa is so beautiful and huge too. Should I call it mansion or castle? It doesn't look like a villa." Instead of answering her sister's question, Alice is too engross of wandering around. Scanning the luxurious villa.

            "Kim said this is a villa." Pie scoffs to see Alice's reaction. Pie knows how her sister feels. It must be the same as her when she first step her feet in this villa.

            "Of course I come to meet you my sister." Nah! Now Alice is answering Pie earlier question to her. Weird Alice!

            "Here's your Mr.Teddy." Alice hands Pie the big Mr.Teddy. Pie didn't notice that Alice has the teddy bear with her.

            "Thank you!" Pie hugs her teddy bear like a toddler who just got a new gift for her birthday.