I Can't Hold Myself

Start from the beginning

            “Because I want to prepare it for you.” Pie caresses Kim’s cheek lovingly and that makes Kim locks her eyes with Pie.

            “Awww..So sweet of you.” Kim grins to Pie, revealing her white pearl teeth.

            “Let’s eat or breakfast now.” Deep inside, Pie fluttered that much just to see Kim’s reaction. She slaps Kim’s arm lightly in order to hide her blushing face. She quickly walks to the dining table and Kim follows her.

            “Pie, feed me.” Kim nags to Pie as they are seated at the dining table.

            “Oh big baby Kim.” Pie squints her eyes while pinching Kim’s cheeks playfully.

            “NO.” Pie suddenly turns serious.

            “Eat on your own, Kim.” Pie says without looking to Kim and puts the toast, sausage and omelette to Kim’s plate.

            “But my hands are hurt.” Kim lifts up her hands and shows them to Pie. They were fully bandaged. Remember? Kim hit and punched the wall yesterday.

            “I’m a mummy...” Pie laughs so hard when Kim makes a funny face instead of spooky one to her.

            “Okay. Okay. I’ll feed you.” Pie scoffs as she takes Kim’s plate and slices the sausage for her lover.

            “You’re so silly. Why did you do such a stupid things?” Pie mumbles alone.

            “What?” It sounds like Kim said WHAAPPP as her mouth is full with food.

            “Eh..Nothing. I said you eat like a child.” Pie lies. Well, white lie saves you sometimes.

            “Ah..It’s because the food are so delicious.” Kim praises Pie sincerely. To support her saying, Kim gives her two thumbs up to Pie.

            “I’m glad that you like it. Let’s finish this and then you can take your medicines.” Pie feed more to Kim and at the same time she eats her breakfast too.

After breakfast

            “Kimmy, what are we going to do today?” The shorty Pie peeks up to Kim as they walk to the living room.

            “Let’s tour around this villa?” Kim suggests as she peeks down to the shorty Pie.

            “Yeay! It would be so good!” Pie jumps up and down like an excited toddler.

            “Why so happy?” Kim ruffles Pie’s hair and that makes Pie pouts her lips to Kim.